Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Aikman hitting Harper on a skinny post in the 92 NFC Championship is mine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The refs blatantly fixing the Ice Bowl by refusing to call the obvious false start by Green Bay on Starr's sneak.

The refs blatantly fixing SB V on the Dave Manders fumble call.

The refs blatantly fixing SB X with the phantom PI call.

Danny White's fumble in the 1982-83 NFCCG.

The refs blatantly fixing the 93-94 NFCCG with the no call on Sanders paired with a completely unwarranted personal foul call on Switzer for rightly being pissed off over the game changing no call.

These 5 plays cost us 5 more Super Bowl wins.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I will submit for your consideration the "No Danny, No" 4th and 1 play from 1983. Sure they did ok that year, but it just seemed to mark the beginning of a decline that didn't end until the firing of Landry and the S.B.'s of the early 90's.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lilly sacks Griese for 29 yd loss in SB 6 followed closely by Norton stuffing Kenneth Davis at the goal line in SB 27.

Reaction score
This is too easy. The Hail Mary pass...Dallas vrs Minnesota 1975 that pass will live forever and gave the Cowboys a wild 17-14 upset wildcard victory

Reaction score
Dorsett's 99 yd Monday Night run may not be the most important but it was a lot of fun to watch.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Three yard run by Doug Dennison in Detroit in 1975. I still get chills.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
While his NFC team took the conference's most lopsided Pro Bowl loss in a 41-13 defeat, Switzer comfortably reclined on the bench, consumed more hot dogs than Troy Aikman completed passes and watched the action on the Aloha Stadium scoreboard.

Reaction score
A lot of great plays, the most important day, though, was the day Garrett walked into the party bus and caught Jerry getting a blow job from a young blond. That's why Jerry CAN'T fire him!!!!! At least, that's my theory. :duh

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is too easy. The Hail Mary pass...Dallas vrs Minnesota 1975 that pass will live forever and gave the Cowboys a wild 17-14 upset wildcard victory

Your right Haley that's the biggest play in Dallas history. I was just going with plays I was alive to witness. Yes, Haley I'm calling you old. Lol

Reaction score
Your right Haley that's the biggest play in Dallas history. I was just going with plays I was alive to witness. Yes, Haley I'm calling you old. Lol

Ha!! I am old. I watched ALL the SB wins AND the hated Ice Bowl loss.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With all your wisdom Haley, what do you say is your favorite Cowboy game ever?

Reaction score
With all your wisdom Haley, what do you say is your favorite Cowboy game ever?

Ha!! It would have to be the first SB!! That felt great. The game in Minnesota that is referred to Hail Mary was great too. The look on old Bud Grants face after that touchdown was priceless and ageless.

Top Bottom