Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This wasn't exactly shocking news here dude. He knew for weeks they were going to franchise him

True

But at least give the guy a call to let him know. Don’t just announce it on twitter and let him find out by a third party

It goes to show how this team is run

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So the eagles get Thomas and the Giants get Ogletree

All while we sit on our fucking hands and don’t do shit in FA

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So the eagles get Thomas and the Giants get Ogletree

All while we sit on our fucking hands and don’t do shit in FA

Technically free agency hasn't started.

We probably wont do anything, but officially it doesn't start till next week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Technically free agency hasn't started.

We probably wont do anything, but officially it doesn't start till next week.

I jumped the gun, or I’m just foreseeing the future

I’ll repost at the end of FA when we still haven’t done shit. LOL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So good ole Jeruh was actually rooting for the Eagles in the Super Bowl. This is a recent quote of his

“As much as we have the rivalry that we have, and as frustrating as it was for the Cowboys not to be playing, as much as all of that, I was proud of them, given that narrow set of circumstances, could root for them,” Jones said. “That takes it right down to just absolutely no choice, you either do or you die. And I want to go again.”

Fuck you Jeruh!!! Just die already

247Sports

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I took that to mean he thought of Robert Kraft as the bigger piece of shit

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
With Lawrence costing $17.143 million against the cap thanks to the franchise tag, ESPN Stats & Information had the Cowboys with roughly $279,000 worth of space before the Mayowa release.

This is fucking sad. This is mostly attributed to this:

Dez Bryant 16.5 mils (needs to be released)

Sean Lee 11.025mils (worth the money when on the field, but number should be reduced because he isn't on the field enough)

Tyrone Crawford 9.1mils (nice player as a rotational guy, but no way is he worth this)

Jason Witten 6.95 mils (whatever they did to his contract last yr must have reduced it down to this, but even at this figure he isn't worth it IMO. Should be forced to take a pay cut or forced to retire)

Orlando Scandrick 5.3 mils (will be traded or released, salary of 3 mils will be gone)

Cole Beasley 4.25 mils (3.25 is base salary, likely to be traded or released IMO)

James Hanna 3.5 (rumored to be next cut, his salary is nearly 2.8)

Romo dead money, cant find the exact number but thought I read 8-9 mils. Off the books after this yr.

Reaction score
This is fucking sad. This is mostly attributed to this:

Dez Bryant 16.5 mils (needs to be released)

Sean Lee 11.025mils (worth the money when on the field, but number should be reduced because he isn't on the field enough)

Tyrone Crawford 9.1mils (nice player as a rotational guy, but no way is he worth this)

Jason Witten 6.95 mils (whatever they did to his contract last yr must have reduced it down to this, but even at this figure he isn't worth it IMO. Should be forced to take a pay cut or forced to retire)

Orlando Scandrick 5.3 mils (will be traded or released, salary of 3 mils will be gone)

Cole Beasley 4.25 mils (3.25 is base salary, likely to be traded or released IMO)

James Hanna 3.5 (rumored to be next cut, his salary is nearly 2.8)

Romo dead money, cant find the exact number but thought I read 8-9 mils. Off the books after this yr.

Being cap strapped is a natural result of winning a bunch of championships recently... oh wait..

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One podcast made a good point for cutting both Dez and Whitten to free up space. #82’s $6.5 mil with no dead money is enticing

I would have never have considered cutting him before but he’s barely limping along nowadays.

Sure he’s one of the greatest TE’s and will be a HOFer

But so were a bunch of other cowboy greats we have cut over the years

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The witten thing pisses me off because ware was a better player than witten is when we let him go

Top Bottom