Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m not opposed to franchising him this season. Give him one more year to prove his back is ok and for him to ball out again. If he does, the pay him. If he declines then we get a discount

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not to get off topic or anything....

But here is an update from baby Jeruh on what they plan to do with Scandrick
de18fe2ecfd0f06e89ee009f92d6a513.jpg

247Sports

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
scot im going to have you arrested for reposting all of my old shit

BigD

Spectator
Reaction score
2/27: "I’m told there’s a good chance the Seattle Seahawks dangle either Richard Sherman or Earl Thomas in trade talks this week." - Tony Pauline, DraftAnalyst.com

Id give our 2nd and 4th to get Earl like the Rams just gave up to get Peters from KC.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lets hope. I would hate to part with our 2nd, but a 3rd and maybe another later pick next year wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Seems like a natural fit here for us. His old position coach and DC is here, we're moving Byron Jones permanently away from FS, we need another playmaker badly.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Bennett can suck a gigantic cock as far as I'm concerned. Keep that woke, race-hustling shithead far away from Dallas.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lets hope. I would hate to part with our 2nd, but a 3rd and maybe another later pick next year wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Seems like a natural fit here for us. His old position coach and DC is here, we're moving Byron Jones permanently away from FS, we need another playmaker badly.

3rd and a 5th sounds about right.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Cowboys have placed the franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawerence.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They didn’t call him to let him know

He found out on Twitter. LOL

Reaction score
Bennett can suck a gigantic cock as far as I'm concerned. Keep that woke, race-hustling shithead far away from Dallas.

I'm friend of a friend of Marty B. I've never met him personally, but we do have a mutual friend. Guy has always been a knucklehead from what I've been told.

I'd rather anyone from that family just fuck off down the road to another roster.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seriously? WTF?

The Dallas Clown Shoes in mid season form already.

Yep

Apparently it came from the official DC feed that announced it first. The tweet wasn’t even for him. He just saw it because he follows the team feed

5a16a30f8bc078c3a116b89757263e8c.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean, who would actually want to run the Dallas Cowboys in a professional manner?

Jerry is the biggest fraud ever. I mean ever. His billionaire status, and his HoF jacket are all fake. The Cowboys brand being so resilient gave him all of this. He didn't earn shit. He merely won life's lottery because fortune smiles on fools.

As I will always maintain, the Cowboys would be worth even more if I owned them. I have no doubt whatsoever about that. Same if any of you did too.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He said "chase" no. 6. Not GET.

Fuck. Mentality is allllll wrong with this organization. The players are thinking in terms of merely "chasing" a Lombardi instead of GETTING one. This trickles down from the top.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Fuck. Mentality is allllll wrong with this organization. The players are thinking in terms of merely "chasing" a Lombardi instead of GETTING one. This trickles down from the top.

He was trying to not be too cocky. lol

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Chasing, fighting, scratching, clawing.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dlaw could also have conveniently not said anything too

Mountain out of a mole hill

I actually like it. Keep him in the dark and keep him motivated. Still dont think we dont resign him but see how he acts/reacts. Hes still a phenominal talent with a bad back. Hes not expendable but how long is his shelf life

Top Bottom