SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
"Not giving me an opportunity."

How many does he think he's entitled to? He fucking HAD more than one opportunity.

Ha, one of the commenters on the article said Hardy thought he'd have a chance to fight the women in the MMA.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He’s been doing MMA for awhile now. I believe he’s still undefeated
He is 2-0 against fellow amateurs in the amateur ranks. He hasn't fought anyone of note as yet. He needs to sign with either Bellator or even Legacy, if he's serious about pursuing this as a career.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He is 2-0 against fellow amateurs in the amateur ranks. He hasn't fought anyone of note as yet. He needs to sign with either Bellator or even Legacy, if he's serious about pursuing this as a career.

Apparently he is now 3-0. He just won another fight with a 14 second knockout in the first round. Sure it’s against scrubs. But a 14 second KO of any trained fighter is still impressive

Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
just got an alert on my phone saying that the cowboys are tagging lawrence

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
just got an alert on my phone saying that the cowboys are tagging lawrence

Yeah figured this was coming.

Honestly I hope he plays this year under the franchise tag to show 1- last year wasn't a fluke (I don't think it was, but another good year would be proof) and 2- more importantly show that his back is truly in good shape from those two procedures he had. There will always be concerns over it to an extent, but if he can get through another full season without any issues I'd feel a lot better about seeing him signed to a multi year deal.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah figured this was coming.

Honestly I hope he plays this year under the franchise tag to show 1- last year wasn't a fluke (I don't think it was, but another good year would be proof) and 2- more importantly show that his back is truly in good shape from those two procedures he had. There will always be concerns over it to an extent, but if he can get through another full season without any issues I'd feel a lot better about seeing him signed to a multi year deal.

The problem with him having another killer year this season is would we be able to afford him at that point? Especially with Dak and Zeke’s contracts that we will have to deal with at that point

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm not sure if there's a current Cowboy I hate as much as Tyrone Crawford. The dude literally did NOTHING to earn his contract. Fuck him.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just read the Steelers are trying to move Martvius Bryant. I would inquire about him if I were Dallas.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just read the Steelers are trying to move Martvius Bryant. I would inquire about him if I were Dallas.

sry but i dont like martvius bryant at all

he is a vertical threat for your team

but

-he drops balls
-whined openly about playing time (his snaps went to juju smith-schuster)
-his last names bryant

3 strikes &youre out for me

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score

but

-he drops balls
-his last names bryant

You have a good point about him whinning. He does come across as a me over team player.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

but

-he drops balls
-his last names bryant

sounds like he's perfect for jeri's zoo

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The problem with him having another killer year this season is would we be able to afford him at that point?

It's a tough decision. He has had two back procedures and one and one half good seasons.

If it were my money I'd franchise him this year and if I had to, maybe franchise him again next year if I couldn't get the kind of deal we wanted done.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Cowboys have recieved four compensatory picks.

Yep. 4th, two 5ths and a 6th.

I think this is the first year comp picks can be traded as well, so we now have a total of 10 picks to play with.

Top Bottom