icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Agree with him on Beasley, don't think he will be here.

Don't 100% agree on Dez, because I think there's a chance he isn't here.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dallas is reportedly interested in a couple FA running backs this year too

jeremy hill -from cincy, who we just swapped o-line coaches with

and rex burkhead -an injury-prone retread and probably the only white guy to ever not make an impact in a new england patriots offense

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
dallas is reportedly interested in a couple FA running backs this year too

jeremy hill -from cincy, who we just swapped o-line coaches with

and rex burkhead -an injury-prone retread and probably the only white guy to ever not make an impact in a new england patriots offense

Yeah I saw that post a few days ago at CZ, not sure what the source was or just someone speculating because OL coach Alexander came from Cinci and they were trying to put 2+2 together.

Nobody even knows 100% sure who the real free agents are yet, until teams are done doing their own internal free agent negotiations.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dallas is shaping up to have a pretty good secondary..,.,esp if they can continue to muster a pass rush
imagine if they continue to invest 1 or 2 more guys into it

look at what getting rid of dead weight could do for a unit?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
look at what getting rid of dead weight could do for a unit?

There's still a few other dead weighters they need to rid themselves of. Scandrick, Kyle Wilbur, Tyrone Crawford (just because of what he makes, if they cut his pay he'd be fine to have around as a rotational backup DL)

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
There's still a few other dead weighters they need to rid themselves of. Scandrick, Kyle Wilbur, Tyrone Crawford (just because of what he makes, if they cut his pay he'd be fine to have around as a rotational backup DL)

Holy shit.
2018-02-13 11.18.40.png

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dez
crawford
witten

they should all feel like they have a target on their back

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
dez
crawford
witten

they should all feel like they have a target on their back

They all should, but sadly it's a certainty that Witten does not.

I love the guy and he is one of the GOAT at his position, but he is a shell of his former self and hurts the offense in obvious passing situations now. Unfortunately our coaches and FO are more concerned about not hurting people's feelings though instead of doing what's right for the franchise.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They all should, but sadly it's a certainty that Witten does not.

I love the guy and he is one of the GOAT at his position, but he is a shell of his former self and hurts the offense in obvious passing situations now. Unfortunately our coaches and FO are more concerned about not hurting people's feelings though instead of doing what's right for the franchise.

I agree

I “almost” wish he would have retired this off season to allow the coaches to put Rico on the field if he performs well in preseason again. Because we all know that Witten will be the #1 TE to start the season regardless of performance. Simply because Garrett doesn’t have the balls or Jerry won’t let him relegate him to #2 status like they should

I would love to see #82 get a ring before he retires but it sure as fuck ain’t gonna happen with this ball club before his body makes him retire

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I agree

I “almost” wish he would have retired this off season to allow the coaches to put Rico on the field if he performs well in preseason again. Because we all know that Witten will be the #1 TE to start the season regardless of performance. Simply because Garrett doesn’t have the balls or Jerry won’t let him relegate him to #2 status like they should

I would love to see #82 get a ring before he retires but it sure as fuck ain’t gonna happen with this ball club before his body makes him retire

I don't "almost" wish it, I DO wish it.

Because its a lock that unless he is injured, he'll play 99.9% of the teams offensive snaps now, when almost no other team in the league would have him out there more than half the time, if that.

Top Bottom