Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The way Jimmy did them was unreal.
They did it to themselves, visions of Lombardi dancing in their heads, convinced they were just that one player away from that ever elusive SB title.

Turned out it was a illusion, that team had systemic problems well beyond anything a new RB could solve.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I think he shut them down for no other reason than that there is now a plurality of the fan base that no longer wants the product he keeps churning out. Basically, it is the same motivation he had for cancelling his agreement with the Ticket; they were not willing to be a filter for all things anti-Jones. Once a few fans got through on the phones and cornered Jerry, he took his ball and went and played at 105.3 The Fans house instead. They won't let the meanies bully Jerry there so they have remained the "flagship station" for the Cowboys locally.
Jerral Is so thirsty for anybody to say what a genius he is, how it was him not Jimmy Johnson what brought the Cowboys three Super Bowls, and how he’s going to win with Jimmy. Reality is that we the fan base is sick and tired of his shit, his unwillingness to fire Garrett, his underachieving players and worse of all, not trying to bring a winner to the city of Dallas. It’s his house and no matter how many boycotts or giving up season tickets, he’s not going to change anything. Jerral will still be the same arrogant prick that he is the second he acquired the Cowboys. Difference now is that the fan base is on the verge of apathy, people watch football not to see if the Cowboys win or not, but too see how long it’s going to take to see this ship of fools to crash and burn.

Jerral better hope and pray that the Eagles lose the Super Bowl, because if they do win it all, not even the Fan 105.3 will save him. Took the Eagles two years, after Chip Kelly ass raped the franchise, to be within one game of winning it all. While only two playoffs appearances in 8 seasons with Garrett with not even a conference title game. Jones still won’t give a shit about the fans, but this time the fans might find other interest other watching a very predictable Cowboys season.....

Reaction score
Jerral Is so thirsty for anybody to say what a genius he is, how it was him not Jimmy Johnson what brought the Cowboys three Super Bowls, and how he’s going to win with Jimmy. Reality is that we the fan base is sick and tired of his shit, his unwillingness to fire Garrett, his underachieving players and worse of all, not trying to bring a winner to the city of Dallas. It’s his house and no matter how many boycotts or giving up season tickets, he’s not going to change anything. Jerral will still be the same arrogant prick that he is the second he acquired the Cowboys. Difference now is that the fan base is on the verge of apathy, people watch football not to see if the Cowboys win or not, but too see how long it’s going to take to see this ship of fools to crash and burn.

Jerral better hope and pray that the Eagles lose the Super Bowl, because if they do win it all, not even the Fan 105.3 will save him. Took the Eagles two years, after Chip Kelly ass raped the franchise, to be within one game of winning it all. While only two playoffs appearances in 8 seasons with Garrett with not even a conference title game. Jones still won’t give a shit about the fans, but this time the fans might find other interest other watching a very predictable Cowboys season.....

The FO crashed and burned 20+ yrs ago.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

What if Vince McMahon put a franchise in Dallas? Would you switch to the XFL until Jerry hired a real coach?

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
What if Vince McMahon put a franchise in Dallas? Would you switch to the XFL until Jerry hired a real coach?
Wrestling is fake, do you really think this XFL is going to be legit??? Your question is idiotic...

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Wrestling is fake, do you really think this XFL is going to be legit??? Your question is idiotic...

The football was real last time, although with a few gimmicks. Obviously it won’t have the same skill level as the players in the NFL but could be a competitive league.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
REMINDER:

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Notice that the Giants, Washington & of course the Eagles boards are up and running, business as usual. I guess they can because they are not afraid to face their fan base....

Last edited:

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Random, but does anyone else get annoyed when people make "Going to Dallas for a game, what should I do" threads?

Bitch, use GOOGLE you fucking dumbass. If you can't figure out this kind of stuff in today's world, stay at home and build rocking horses you Amish ******.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Random, but does anyone else get annoyed when people make "Going to Dallas for a game, what should I do" threads?

Bitch, use GOOGLE you fucking dumbass. If you can't figure out this kind of stuff in today's world, stay at home and build rocking horses you Amish ******.

They are just attention whores screaming at the top of their lungs, look at me, I am going to a Cowboy game, eat your hear out. Have a good time, I will be watching at home, and not getting ripped off by "the game day experience." I would love to have gone back in the Staubach era but my interest wanes as Jerry kills my fandom one day at a time.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

They should sticky that thread, it gets asked every year

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
That shit drives me NUTS

The notion that one is somehow morally superior because of how they support the team makes my head explode, not just because of the lunacy of this view but more importantly because the mass of minions that think this way allow jeri to get away with his gross incompetence
AmberBeer comes to mind or whatever he changed his name to. The idiot makes a fool of himself defending Garrett.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
AmberBeer comes to mind or whatever he changed his name to. The idiot makes a fool of himself defending Garrett.

Rockport.

That guy is a goddamn Moron. I hope I never meet him in real life; I may slap him like the little bitch he is. Same with Idgit and Fuzzy Blumpkins.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score

Chill35

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi everyone. New here, I am also coming from the official forums.
I am going to say superstarcowboy is not at all representative of the members that were active posters. Most of the members were actually die hard fans in their 40-60s now disgusted with how the team is being managed.

My own opinion on why the forums were closed is because this year when the season went downhill so did the mood on the forums really changed. Fans were cheering for us to lose in order to get a better draft position for instance. There was alot of unrest and daily calls for JG to be fired and JJ to step down, as well as many many derogatory memes and Sigs towards both of them from the forum members. I think it was only natural for them to shut it down since it did not look good for the organization. I think this year alot of fans came to the tough conclusion that this organization is dedicated to making money and not winning. It really sucks that instead of listening to the fans the team instead decides to shut them up.

Top Bottom