Reaction score
There are already photos online of Jerry that should get the #metoo movement on his case to force a Sterling/Schott type sale. Jerry must be highly protected because he should have been put through the ringer like every other guy who has had his career taken away for various actions like what is in the photos.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There are already photos online of Jerry that should get the #metoo movement on his case to force a Sterling/Schott type sale. Jerry must be highly protected because he should have been put through the ringer like every other guy who has had his career taken away for various actions like what is in the photos.

#metoo movement isnt be confused with perverted rich old man paying whores for sex

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I notice too. Think Jerral realize that the fan base wasn’t to kiss his ring. Probably monitored the forum, seen the fans were anything but gracious to him, and so call punished us by shutting down the site. Plus having the Eagles in the Super Bowl didn’t help, took Doug Pederson two years what Garrett couldn’t do eight. Majority of the attacks on the Cowboys failure is placed on him on Facebook. Garrett gets off light compared to Jerral, everybody goes in on his ass on the official group. The atttention whore can’t deal with the fact that people don’t like him...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll buy beers for anyone who wants to join me in celebration the day his bitch ass dies.

Cowboy nation will not have celebrated that hard since the last Super Bowl win in 1995!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll buy beers for anyone who wants to join me in celebration the day his bitch ass dies.

the jerry statue they build outside the star is gonna get knocked down faster than a small child standing in front of bbgun at the buffet line

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I am one of the guys who came over here from the fan forums on the DC website. Truthfully, that site has become less and less fan friendly over time. The only reason to go there was to read the articles and comment on them with other fans. Some homers, but also a lot of critics. I just try to be objective. When its good, I'll say so. When its not, I will say so as well. Right now you have to have your head up your ass not to see the Cowboys have a systemic problem. They use those 13-3 seasons that come from weak schedules and a lot of breaks to justify a losing strategy. Right now they are defending 9-7 with "last year we were 13-3". But last year all the breaks went their way. They got turnovers, they got timely penalties and they remained pretty healthy overall (considering Dak worked out as a replacement for Romo).

But the off-season was a disaster. Jerry's strategy, which Stephen seems to buy into, of building through the draft alone does not work. It will never work because it takes too long. By the time you draft enough good players, contraacts are up and you lose some of the players you drafted. Then you use up all your cap room retaining all of your players so the players you lose can only be replaced with lesser players. Jerry forgets how he built his own SB winning teams by getting Charles Haley and Deion Sanders. Now, he shops at K-Mart to fill in for players he drafted and lost to free agency. His strategy is a cover-up for the lousy job he does of managing the salary cap.

The best teams, draft, sign free agents and make trades to improve their roster. You have to build compete with the best, not the worst. Look at it this way. The Cowboys have not had a consistent winning team since free agency began. That's a long time. It means your strategy is not working and its not going to work. A 13-3 season is not bad once in a while but the goal is to win championships and the Cowboys have won only 1 playoff game. They have failed to reach their goal.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I am one of the guys who came over here from the fan forums on the DC website. Truthfully, that site has become less and less fan friendly over time. The only reason to go there was to read the articles and comment on them with other fans. Some homers, but also a lot of critics. I just try to be objective. When its good, I'll say so. When its not, I will say so as well. Right now you have to have your head up your ass not to see the Cowboys have a systemic problem. They use those 13-3 seasons that come from weak schedules and a lot of breaks to justify a losing strategy. Right now they are defending 9-7 with "last year we were 13-3". But last year all the breaks went their way. They got turnovers, they got timely penalties and they remained pretty healthy overall (considering Dak worked out as a replacement for Romo).

But the off-season was a disaster. Jerry's strategy, which Stephen seems to buy into, of building through the draft alone does not work. It will never work because it takes too long. By the time you draft enough good players, contraacts are up and you lose some of the players you drafted. Then you use up all your cap room retaining all of your players so the players you lose can only be replaced with lesser players. Jerry forgets how he built his own SB winning teams by getting Charles Haley and Deion Sanders. Now, he shops at K-Mart to fill in for players he drafted and lost to free agency. His strategy is a cover-up for the lousy job he does of managing the salary cap.

The best teams, draft, sign free agents and make trades to improve their roster. You have to build compete with the best, not the worst. Look at it this way. The Cowboys have not had a consistent winning team since free agency began. That's a long time. It means your strategy is not working and its not going to work. A 13-3 season is not bad once in a while but the goal is to win championships and the Cowboys have won only 1 playoff game. They have failed to reach their goal.
BUT....

Coach of the year. Get it through your head.

COACH
of
the
YEAR.

Annnnnd a hall of fame general manager!

Did you like three super bowls?

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
http://boards.dallascowboys.com/

I also saw some of the regulars have migrated to CZ. I guess they didn't like them 3 Super Bowls.
I don’t think Jerral is going to reactive his board anytime soon. Especially if the Eagles won the Super Bowl. There many triggered Cowboys fans now, and we’re basically tired of the Jones’ shit. Refuse to get rid of Garrett after 8 years of nothing, and being defiant about it. Yeah, let him open up his board again, especially if the Eagles win it all. He thinks people are hard on him the first time,Jones will find out what the fan base really thinks of him...

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey bros. Im glad to have found a Cowboy site with non homer fans.

Top Bottom