dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nope but it caused Parcels to run for the hills, see where I am going with this?

Not going to support you on this though. Parcells needed to go.

Parcells was great for the culture and the recommitment to scouting, but he was a terrible HC here and Jones fucked up by letting him hang on 1 or 2 years too long, costing us Sean Payton or even Jerry's own favorite son at the time, Mike Zimmer (for those that don't remember, it was Jones who literally begged Parcells to keep Zimmer as DC when he was hired)

Jerry only hired Parcells to help get his stadium approved, and Parcells only took the job because he saw a sucker with a checkbook. Parcells never remotely resembled the coach he was in NY or NE here.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Superstar with his smug, presumed superiority over most fans, failing to realize most fans have already thought of all of the stupid infantile shit he is posting in such a clumsy verbose way. Because his strategy is to ignore other posts, but reply with the most dense gobbledygook possible. He cannot dazzle with brilliance, so he tries to baffle with bullshit.

Meanwhile he wants to argue that Jerry couldn't be responsible for any of the details over the last 22 years, but believes big-time executive Jerry personally made the decision to shut down something as insignificant as a pissant message board?

Gotta love the moronic irony. He wants to have it both ways, which is typical for imbeciles. Jerry himself pulls the same shit. His old lady never had to log onto his account to bail him out though.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
honestly guys i found this site when they closed the dallascowboys.com forums. It seems like a pretty cool place to hang out and read varying opinions. Some of the others started their own site when it closed but it seems to be going the direction of so many others and feels like a club where only those they approve of are allowed in. I prefer to read unchained opinions based on individuals not what others want them to say. I am not trying to change any of your opinions, make any of you like Jerry, or pound the keys with nonsense from the last twenty years debating on whose crap stinks worse, Jerry's or Jimmy's.
Just looking for some opiniated info and trying to stay in tune with the news and at this point in time i am attempting to do it without the official website as their inability to write timely articles , break the news before other outlets combined with the crappy writers has left me wanting more even before the forums were shut down.
I'm not looking for a big hug from any of you but a litle tolerance of a differing opinion might go a long way to making me feel at least a little welcome.

You're more than welcome to stay. We just won't agree and, really, what you're posting is a lot of nonsense. I'm absolutely interested in other views, but have a little something to back those up. This franchise is in the worst state it's been since it's inception. Jerry is making money hand over fist because folks like you accept what he's feeding you. We're all Cowboys fans. But that doesn't mean we have to like the owner, the HC, the DC, the OC or any particular player. Do we all hope that Jerry can do things that will bring a SB to this fanbase? Absolutely. Will I hold my breath? No way.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You think they can start soon? Preferably in my lifetime?
Really pisses me off, former members here like Bonecrusher never lived to see any success beyond 1996. Yet Jerry that piece of shit still breathes my fucking air, and uses it to convince the Superstars of the world that he's got this, any ole season now we gone win it all.

Makes me sick.

Reaction score
Superstar with his smug, presumed superiority over most fans, failing to realize most fans have already thought of all of the stupid infantile shit he is posting in such a clumsy verbose way. Because his strategy is to ignore other posts, but reply with the most dense gobbledygook possible. He cannot dazzle with brilliance, so he tries to baffle with bullshit.

Meanwhile he wants to argue that Jerry couldn't be responsible for any of the details over the last 22 years, but believes big-time executive Jerry personally made the decision to shut down something as insignificant as a pissant message board?

Gotta love the moronic irony. He wants to have it both ways, which is typical for imbeciles. Jerry himself pulls the same shit. His old lady never had to log onto his account to bail him out though.

I ain't trying to argue or convince anyone of anything least of all any kind of "presumed superiority". I am not "ignoring" posts but i admit i am not reading every post on the entire site. I have no "strategy" and am not trying to dazzle or baffle.
Never said Jerry wasn't responsible but i also don't think he does it alone. I think someone pulled the plug on the forums and Jerry may not have been involved. I simply don't know but i can still speculate.
Not exactly sure what you are talking about at the end but carry on. I was entertained shortly.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I ain't trying to argue or convince anyone of anything least of all any kind of "presumed superiority". I am not "ignoring" posts but i admit i am not reading every post on the entire site. I have no "strategy" and am not trying to dazzle or baffle.
Never said Jerry wasn't responsible but i also don't think he does it alone. I think someone pulled the plug on the forums and Jerry may not have been involved. I simply don't know but i can still speculate.
Not exactly sure what you are talking about at the end but carry on. I was entertained shortly.
Move the goalposts. Love it! Deny all previous assertions, say you're not 'ignoring' but admit you're not reading.

Just, love it! Too bad it's pretty typical lame stuff. And go back and read your own posts and look for the smug superiority, your posting style drips with it.

Reaction score
Its so simple. The Cowboys need new ownership. Jones is the worlds greatest snakeoil salesman. The Cowboys will never win another SB as long as ole Jerry boy owns the club. He has many enemies dating back to his disrespecting the leagues Marketing arm with his private deals with Nike and others. Sins of the father will haunt the lowly fans for as long as Jerry breathes.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't like Jerry's loyalty to coaches and players now can i be in the club?

there's no club amigo, people have independently drawn their own conclusions about jeri and you're free to do the same regardless of whether you agree with anyone here.

Stand up for what you believe but don't get your panties in a bunch when people don't agree with you

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
honestly guys i found this site when they closed the dallascowboys.com forums. It seems like a pretty cool place to hang out and read varying opinions. Some of the others started their own site when it closed but it seems to be going the direction of so many others and feels like a club where only those they approve of are allowed in. I prefer to read unchained opinions based on individuals not what others want them to say. I am not trying to change any of your opinions, make any of you like Jerry, or pound the keys with nonsense from the last twenty years debating on whose crap stinks worse, Jerry's or Jimmy's.
Just looking for some opiniated info and trying to stay in tune with the news and at this point in time i am attempting to do it without the official website as their inability to write timely articles , break the news before other outlets combined with the crappy writers has left me wanting more even before the forums were shut down.
I'm not looking for a big hug from any of you but a litle tolerance of a differing opinion might go a long way to making me feel at least a little welcome.

work in a paragraph or two and you'll be fine

and Welcome!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
for 22 years now "doing it his way". We haven't been to a single conference championship game

and thats despite only needing to win ONE GAME to get there on two separate occasions

FUCK! I'm pissed again

Top Bottom