icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
back issues, suspensions, finally has a great year in his contract year......could $17+ mill be better spent elsewhere?

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
back issues, suspensions, finally has a great year in his contract year......could $17+ mill be better spent elsewhere?

He's been nothing but a JAG until last year. Any smart GM would tell Lawrence to go fist himself.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
no way youre fuckin crazy

gotta at least tag him and see what happens

wtf is dallas going to do to replace him? this is totally different then tagging spencer when you still had ware

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
no way youre fuckin crazy

gotta at least tag him and see what happens

wtf is dallas going to do to replace him? this is totally different then tagging spencer when you still had ware
icup gets it. If we lose D-Law we're then stuck with Mayowa and Taco with their 4 sacks combined and Tapper with his glass back. Good luck with that.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score

No way I throw that much coin at a player with one good season on a contract year and a history of back injury. So I'm sure Jerry will make him the top paid defensive player in the league.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No way I throw that much coin at a player with one good season on a contract year and a history of back injury. So I'm sure Jerry will make him the top paid defensive player in the league.

i think you kinda need to at least franchise lawrence because you have nobody to fill his role on the roster

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i think you kinda need to at least franchise lawrence because you have nobody to fill his role on the roster

I think putting the franchise tag on him is the move to make. See if he can continue his production then maybe lock him up long term.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

The back issues are a concern, although he didn't seem to have any issues this year.

I don't care about the PED suspension, that's all bullshit anyway IMO.

He was also really good in 2015 the 2nd half of that season. Dude can play, it's beyond fucking stupid to just let him walk for free.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's been nothing but a JAG until last year. Any smart GM would tell Lawrence to go fist himself.

He was more than a jag the 2nd half of 2015, and he also played really well in the 2014 postseason

Top Bottom