Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I like Hernandez and Wynn a lot. Hope we land one of them in 2nd/3rd if we cant luck into Nelson at 19

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like Hernandez and Wynn a lot. Hope we land one of them in 2nd/3rd if we cant luck into Nelson at 19

ya i'm hoping we get one of them too, or daniels,. the north/south offensive lines has been (reportedly) pretty dominant against the north/south d-lines. don't know if that makes them look better or dline look worse.

another guy who's showing out in the practices is alex cappa, i think hes a small school guy? iirc..

but absolutely, go grab one of those guys in the 1st 3 rounds.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ya i'm hoping we get one of them too, or daniels,. the north/south offensive lines has been (reportedly) pretty dominant against the north/south d-lines. don't know if that makes them look better or dline look worse.

another guy who's showing out in the practices is alex cappa, i think hes a small school guy? iirc..

but absolutely, go grab one of those guys in the 1st 3 rounds.

I'm also not opposed to Broaddus' suggestion that they could take one of the higher rated OT's at 19, and maybe play that guy at LG this year. You'd also have the option of moving Collins back to LG and playing the rookie at RT.

You'd also have better insurance in case of injury to Tyron again.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
DAL scout meets with EDGE player:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep best O Line or D Line at 19 probably the safest strategy, though Tony Pauline today said they are focusing on the front 7, pass rush or LB.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the 1-handed dude shaq griffin is the riskiest fuckin draft pick man i swear

he is a warrior tho

i just if JPP is still playing and is successful, why not this guy?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
the 1-handed dude shaq griffin is the riskiest fuckin draft pick man i swear

he is a warrior tho

i just if JPP is still playing and is successful, why not this guy?

Mid to late round sure. We already got a one footed LB, why not a one handed DB.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. Take the best trench player in the first round.

Correction- you take the best player available in the 1st rd.

If it's an OL or DL so be it, but not at the expense of passing up on a far better talent in another spot. The only positions I think we can safely say they are not taking in 1st rd are RB, QB and punter/kicker.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Correction- you take the best player available in the 1st rd.

If it's an OL or DL so be it, but not at the expense of passing up on a far better talent in another spot. The only positions I think we can safely say they are not taking in 1st rd are RB, QB and punter/kicker.

i think you are correct

but at 19, there usually isnt a far better talent anywhere. the talent gap starts to level out after the top 10. youre still getting a top 3 player at their position.

if you want the guy that is a far better talent, chances are they come with a big fat wart like a drug test, injury or attitude issue.....---basically describing jerry's prototype RKG.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Top Bottom