Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is Vegas trying to draw in dumb Cowboy fan money. A bet that they know with the current coaching staff they wont have to pay off. For them it is like theft, and another hotel rises on the strip.

The dumb ones are the ones who really believe Dez was some great loss, and Witten in his obvious decline was an even greater loss. They're dumb enough not to have disposable betting cash, they've idiotically already spent big chunks on jerseys and other DC swag, and on tickets and shit.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Letting them both go was the right thing to do even if we have to take a step back. We're not good enough to win big right now and neither represented the future.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

ok id like to apologize for posting this. i didnt watch the video before posting, i just read the quote and found it interesting

if youd like my advice, i would say do not bother watching the video. it is one of the dumbest interviews ive seen in some time

total waste of 2:11 of my life that i will not get back + the couple minutes typing out my apology

thanks,
-icup

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If only winning the SB was Jerry's main thing. This kid is going to be sorely disappointed in his time here.

i honestly dont think hell even notice

my prediction is that this guy is going to show up for rookie minicamp, theyre giong to let him into the facility, and he is going to get lost somewhere in the building. they will not be able to find him and he will finally lose his roster spot that the team had held up until the final 53 is announced. sadly, litle to the teams knowledge, bo scarbrough had died of starvation in a utility closet deep within the stadium 4 months earlier

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Of all the players I am most interested to see on the pre-season, this guy tops the list. No expectations, lets see what he has.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
For those of you looking ahead to the next draft which we likely will be sooner than hoped.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL! Oregon's Justin Herbert is my top-ranked quarterback as of now, but he's coming off a 2017 season that saw him miss time with a broken collarbone. Scouts have also privately questioned the toughness of a kid who cried in the huddle as a freshman after struggling in practice. But he's 6'6", 230 pounds, accurate and a good athlete. The Goff comps are out there and make some sense.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2776525

Top Bottom