English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I think we just selected Dwight Schultz, the guy who played 'Howling Mad' Murdoch in The A-Team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
37f222c77f0b51f2cfc8cb9f851ce35d.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dude was a speed monster coming out of college, with a 4.3 40 as I recall. 1st round pick when drafted. Had maybe one really good year with the Rams then disappeared when the new coach took over.

I don't know what he can still do or what he would be really worth.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dude was a speed monster coming out of college, with a 4.3 40 as I recall. 1st round pick when drafted. Had maybe one really good year with the Rams then disappeared when the new coach took over.

I don't know what he can still do or what he would be really worth.

He’s converting to RB

Welcome our Lance Dunbar replacement

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Shit, I just looked up his rushing stats:

184 carries for 1,238 yards with a 6.7 APC and longest run of 65 yds and 9 TDs rushing.

22 career fumbles on punt returns - we sure don't need any of that shit.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fumbles?

Well shit, we can coach that right out of him! Our coaches got this

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dink and dunk here we come

Garrett has huge plans for a four wide slot receiver set

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They were talking about the Tavon Austin and mentioned that T. Willy broke his foot. I forgot all about that

So we will be starting the 2018 training camp without our
#1 WR (Dez-cut)
#2 WR (T Willy- broken foot)
#1 TE (Witten-retirement)

Should make for an interesting season

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They were talking about the Tavon Austin and mentioned that T. Willy broke his foot. I forgot all about that

So we will be starting the 2018 training camp without our
#1 WR (Dez-cut)
#2 WR (T Willy- broken foot)
#1 TE (Witten-retirement)

Should make for an interesting season

Supposedly they plan to use Austin as a RB. I'll guess because if Sean McVay couldnt get him to produce as a WR, Linehan has no chance.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Shit, I just looked up his rushing stats:

184 carries for 1,238 yards with a 6.7 APC and longest run of 65 yds and 9 TDs rushing.

22 career fumbles on punt returns - we sure don't need any of that shit.

I was just reading the Rams fans comments on the trade alert that popped up on my local feed. It seems that it’s about 50/50.

The majority of LA fans that were happy he was gone were strictly happy because they felt his contract was too expensive. The rest that were happy he was gone were happy because they see him as the last of the Jeff Fisher experiments

The 50% that weren’t happy they traded him away were unhappy because they think he was worth way more than just a sixth round pic

There was very little talk from the fans about being unhappy with his play. Not a single mention of his fumbles

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We just traded Ryan Switzer to the Raiders for DT Jhad Ward

I wonder what happened with Switzer. They were real high on him last year until he muffed that punt vs the Rams. Ever since then it seemed like they never trusted him again

Last edited:

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Like the Bo Scarbrough pick. If Zeke gets suspended again there won't be any drop off in physicality.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We just traded Ryan Switzer to the Raiders for DT Jhad Ward

I wonder what happened with Switzer. They were real high on him last year until he muffed that punt vs the Rams. Ever since then it seemed like they never trusted him again
I guess they think Austin is a better player (although he also is prone to the odd muffed punt by all accounts).

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Luke Falk goes to Tennessee. I liked this kid. Can't say I know a darn thing about Mike White but I do like the fact that we took a flyer on a QB. We should do that every year and I think that's what good programs do. I wonder how long it takes Falk to beat out Mariota?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was interested to see what Switzer could do this year. I was hoping with the new WR coach that we might see him get more reps

Oh well

I’ll see him on the Raiders since I get a lot of Raiders games on my local stations here

Last edited:
Top Bottom