Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LOL. David Akers and Philadelphia just ate our lunch!!! LOL!!! Jerry, you're the joke of the NFL.

That was a kick right in the nuts to good ole Jeruh, in the Jones Mahal, the house that Jeruh built!!!

The players being drafted here today weren’t even born the last time Dallas won a Super Bowl

Brilliant!

Right up Jeruh’s ass

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That was a kick right in the nuts to good ole Jeruh, in the Jones Mahal, the house that Jeruh built!!!

The players being drafted here today weren’t even born the last time Dallas won a Super Bowl

Brilliant!

Right up Jeruh’s ass

Yep. Any normal person with a competitive streak would be embarrassed but not Jerry or his spawn. Fucking jokes for personnel guys.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If the Witten leak hadn't happened would Phi have moved up for a TE? Something to think about.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So I just saw that Conner Williams missed all but the last two games of the 2017 season due to a knee injury

It appears Jeruh did use his 2nd round pick as his wildcatters pick again

NFL.com’s write up on the kid is reassuring
1a8222ae3da74b28b2f5bef200a7431a.jpg

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL. David Akers and Philadelphia just ate our lunch!!! LOL!!! Jerry, you're the joke of the NFL.

love it, wish everyone that comes up there would shit all over jeri jones Cowboys, including ex-cowboys

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If the Witten leak hadn't happened would Phi have moved up for a TE? Something to think about.

was thinking the same thing, either it costs us that TE or it cost Philly extra draft picks, hopefully the latter

Bob Lilly looking good, how old is he?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mike Vick the dog killer: "Jus fo' tha recud, I never lost ta dallas!"

Good, pile on!

Its really nothing to brag about, it would be like me going down to a kindergarten and talking shit to all the infants

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Connor Williams. Interesting.

I think I read an article or saw a video about him being picked on as a kid or something, sounds like he had a rough time growing up, hopefully he can channel that rage on the field for the next 10+ years

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think I read an article or saw a video about him being picked on as a kid or something, sounds like he had a rough time growing up, hopefully he can channel that rage on the field for the next 10+ years

Hopefully his knee checks out so he doesn’t end up another gimp picked in the second round

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok, maybe Deon Cain, WR Tall, decent 4.4 speed, had a formal visit with the Cowboys during the Combine or the Lazard kid from Iowa St. Slow, but really tall. Maybe a red zone WR target since Witten is gone.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
looks like the wiggles gave up pick 169 to move ahead of Dallas, I assume that means Dallas wasn't interested in that tight end since thats an early 6th or late 5th depending on where it falls and its safe to say that if jeri had a man crush he would have paid more

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All these teams moving up and takin picks

Where’s the wheelin and dealin wildcattin Jeruh?

He’s just sitting back and letting this draft pass him by in his own house!

They must have pumped him full of Jimmy Walker before the draft started each day to keep him quiet

Top Bottom