Terrance mcclain

Spectator
Reaction score
I really hope the cowboys draft Kendrick Norton .actually , there are several Dts who are projected to be drafted in the later rounds who would make a great addition to the cowboys roster, such as Derrick
Nnadi, Poona ford, and deadrin Senat.I would prefer vea or Payne in the first round but since they will probably be gone i'm Starting to warm up to ridley . About a month ago I hated the idea of drafting a wr in the first round.Now that dez is gone it doesn't seem like a terrible idea. They should draft daurice fountain in the later rounds and move on from t will

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is true

Cleveland - the only team in the NFL worse at developing players and “coaching them up” than the Dallas Cowboys

As much as I am displeased with Jones and Garrett, this statement is pretty lame.

We're nowhere near the Browns level of ineptitude.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I really hope the cowboys draft Kendrick Norton .actually , there are several Dts who are projected to be drafted in the later rounds who would make a great addition to the cowboys roster, such as Derrick
Nnadi, Poona ford, and deadrin Senat.I would prefer vea or Payne in the first round but since they will probably be gone i'm Starting to warm up to ridley . About a month ago I hated the idea of drafting a wr in the first round.Now that dez is gone it doesn't seem like a terrible idea. They should draft daurice fountain in the later rounds and move on from t will

I'm with you. Like Norton and the other guys you mention as well.

Don't forget about the NC State DT's either. Marinelli was on their campus for their proday and ran all the DL workouts, and reportedly liked what he saw.

I do think we'll end up taking two WR's at some point. Whether it's 1st day and 3rd day or maybe 2nd day and 3rd day.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As much as I am displeased with Jones and Garrett, this statement is pretty lame.

We're nowhere near the Browns level of ineptitude.

That is why I said that the Cleveland is the only team WORSE than the Cowboys

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Both Bob Lilly and Travis Frederick will be announcing picks for us this draft

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ive been following brandon thorn for a while and he has quality OL content. tweet has full breakdown w/ videos

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sigh. Rumor floating around the Cowboys are looking at Matt Linehan late or UDFA as some developmental QB. This organization.:lol

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sources tell me the order of the three players the Dallas Cowboys are targeting with the 19th pick is Vita Vea, Leighton Vander Esch and D.J. Moore. A report from Rotoworld yesterday stated that the Cowboys organization compared Vander Esch to Brian Urlacher.

From Pauline's column today. I dont want LVE or WR at 19 and Vea will be gone so I guess I'll be unhappy Thursday night. And I really dont want a trade up for any of the three. Wasnt that 6-0 smashing of Philly wonderful.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Failed Combine drug test?
You play WR?
Welcome to the Cowboys son!
77a3c93f24afa1b8f5c52d76742f76b1.jpg

Top Bottom