icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Even after signing these two guys the past week, they are spending a lot of time looking at the highly rated WR's

Like I said, I'm definitely not sold Dez is going to be here in 2018.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

What the hell does Marinelli carry in his murse?

Garrett’s vagina?

No man should carry a murse!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Even after signing these two guys the past week, they are spending a lot of time looking at the highly rated WR's

Like I said, I'm definitely not sold Dez is going to be here in 2018.

2019*

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting article on draft pick value and exactly what it would cost to move up in the draft

Just to get to #8 would cost us our 1,2,3 round picks. Our 1st and 2nd rounders would get us to #11.

247Sports

None of these value charts are 100% accurate anymore. Some teams will take less in a trade down, it depends on how bad they want out of that spot.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know it’s all relative, but it’s a starting point to see what it might take

Any team may pay more or less depending on their need or desire for a specific player

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If people are looking for the guy that might take a nosedive on draft night, look no further than Lamar Jackson

I would have never wanted him anyway, but reportedly he is represented by his mom (no that isn't a joke) and that NFL teams are not being given time to meet with him individually, meet with the team's coaches and GM etc etc...he also is refusing to do certain aspects of workouts.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
If people are looking for the guy that might take a nosedive on draft night, look no further than Lamar Jackson

I would have never wanted him anyway, but reportedly he is represented by his mom (no that isn't a joke) and that NFL teams are not being given time to meet with him individually, meet with the team's coaches and GM etc etc...he also is refusing to do certain aspects of workouts.

Off to a great start. He and his mom should have short NFL careers.

Top Bottom