Super Moderator
Reaction score
dak is worth so much fuckin money right now

no way jerry takes a qb

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
no way jerry takes a qb
He still believes in his putrid, pickled heart of hearts he should have taken Manziel. I just don't think he could resist the urge, if Mayfield is magically there at 19.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"No NFL player signed more endorsement deals this offseason than Dak Prescott."

think of all the jerseys
and hats
and headphones
and soup
and chips
and soda
and slurpees
and private jets
and directv
and at&t............like the name on the fuckin stadium

you think at&t wants us drafting a qb on day 1?
-i dont fuckin think so
- - followed by
- - - no way jose

ya im pretty sure jerry had no problem w/ dak sinking his dick into all these endoresments

im sure jerry prob help set up all the meetings or had one of his office monkeys proof the deals before dak signed it

this is the money side of the game,,, and that is jerry's wheelhouse. and he tied his old ass to dak who he already feels is gonna drive the bus for the next 10 yrs just like garrett

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He still believes in his putrid, pickled heart of hearts he should have taken Manziel. I just don't think he could resist the urge, if Mayfield is magically there at 19.

i believe jerry is at peace w the johnny football pick

altho.. he is dragging his ass on signing martin.

but what i do truly believe in my heart of hearts is that jerry has forgiven himself. and prob got some feeligns of his chest personally to manziel as they both sat at jerrys desk at the star which at the time looked much like tony montana's desktop in that movie

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
im joking but i would be ok with the mayfield pick

if the team was able to put aside the huge circus of bullshit it would cause

but the cowboys are mentally strong because of coach garrett

im sure garrett has a new motivational poster or keychain in his pocket at the ready for this exact situation

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

think of all the jerseys
and hats
and headphones
and soup
and chips
and soda
and slurpees
and private jets
and directv

-i dont fuckin think so
- - followed by
- - - no way jose

ya im pretty sure jerry had no problem w/ dak sinking his dick into all these endoresments

im sure jerry prob help set up all the meetings or had one of his office monkeys proof the deals before dak signed it

this is the money side of the game,,, and that is jerry's wheelhouse. and he tied his old ass to dak who he already feels is gonna drive the bus for the next 10 yrs just like garrett

I believe 100% youre right, this is how Jerry thinks, and they believe he and Garrett are the guys. I dont so I'd take a QB if the right one was there.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

hey dooms this post is like a ultra rare michael jordan rookie card

you quoted me when my username was in all caps for 15 seconds

or you fudged it ..like how dak faked so many of his autographs ***shrug**

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
you quoted me when my username was in all caps for 15 seconds

or you fudged it ..like how dak faked so many of his autographs ***shrug**
No fudging, just weird timing. I didn't even realize it was all-caps.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

think of all the jerseys
and hats
and headphones
and soup
and chips
and soda
and slurpees
and private jets
and directv

-i dont fuckin think so
- - followed by
- - - no way jose

if jeri was the "great" salesman people like to proclaim him to be, he should be able to convince a player like Dak to do an uber team friendly deal because if his salary sucks up the cap to where he's running for his life like Russell Wilson or doesn't have the RB, defense, etc to help him out, not only will he potentially be at greater risk of injury, he'll ultimately lose all the endorsements and his job.

Plus there are no state income taxes in Dallas and Dallas has to be in the top 3, if not the top place to maximize endorsements. IMO, Dallas should ALWAYS get a discount with almost every player and I think that's an edge that goes unexploited.

Players could also be protected with an insurance policy for a career ending injury to make up for the potential loss in revenue. So instead of guaranteeing say 10 million that becomes dead money if a career ending injury occurs, the insurance policy might cost only one million to deliver the same 10 million guaranteed.

I don't know how tight the rules are on these types of creative finances but imo, its an area that could allow a team to maximize their cap space

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
im sure garrett has a new motivational poster or keychain in his pocket at the ready for this exact situation

2018 is gonna be "off the chain!"

so, an "off the chain!" keychain is genius!

jeri's already counting his money

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I feel sry for the 1st rookie to be officially “coached up” by kellen moore
Moore could very well end up a good coach somewhere. I just dont think this is the place to cut his teeth on the highest profile team in the NFL with a QB that regressed badly last year. How bout grad assistant at Boise St, doesnt that sound a little more like it? This is a desperate attempt to prop up the HC, the offense, and the QB, which has disaster written all over it.

Top Bottom