LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That personnel director is a moron. Dak even at his very best is nowhere near as good a passer as Aikman. GMAFB.

In fact, that NFC personnel director was probably Stephen. He's probably the only person who would make that comparison.

Dak doesn't need to be like Aikman. However, Dak is closer to Aikman, than Garrett is to Jo0hnson.

foolforspeed

Spectator
Reaction score
They had to be shocked at that though, when he played LT last season for Tyron Smith he played pretty well, I don't think he gave up a sack in the 2 1/2 games he played there.

That said, it was readily apparent after the 1st qtr of the Atlanta game that Green wasn't giving any effort whatsoever. He should have been benched immediately and then cut the next day. You cant show a young team film of that game the next day and then preach about the virtues of "accountability" and "playing with high effort" and still have that guy on the roster afterward.
I hear Ginger is grooming him for OL coach lol

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
yet he remains on the roster.....this brings me back to the days of Jimmy who would cut guys like this without hesitation (nor interference from jeri) but for some reason this really upset jeri, he seems loathe to play hard ball with any of the players and I don't understand his aversion to it

Chaz should be a distant memory by now, I don't see how you win with guys this fragile mentally and I think there's a good chance his injury history is a reflection of that fragility

Yep, agree 100%

Reaction score
There is not much I can add that already hasn't been said. I have seen better and worse from Dak. I've seen better protection and WR play as well..... When the team does a meltdown they do it in awesome fashion.... All things go to shit. When they are clicking we see playoff worthy gameplay from not only Dak but the whole team.

I think a lot of it is scheduling. We went 13-3 with a crap schedule last year, then 9-7 this year with a real schedule. I think this really shows where we are at. Forget the homerism, we need to see our worst years as our medium and work with that. We got to see our flaws. Now draft and take a FA or two (that lasts the whole season) to better this team off of what hurt us this year.....

Top Bottom