Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was VERY addicted to weed, but I was self-medicating for depression. I haven't smoked in like 3.5 years. It took catching felony charges to quit. Weed, heroin, meth, whatever…. If you cant stop that shit í*½í² in order to make millions, you deserve any misery that comes with it.

And look at you now

You quit smoking weed and you are STILL a Cowboy fan

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So he’s actually applying for reinstatement and could possibly be available for the 2018 season

I bet that if he actually makes it back to the field this season (which he won’t) that he is out within three games with a high ankle sprain

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Good news if true.

Broaddus and another guy that covers the team (Brad Sham I think) were saying Gregory was in the best shape of his football career, has really been working hard to prep for 2018.

We shouldn't be counting on him, but he could be a nice rotational edge rusher if he can stay clean.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Good news if true.

Broaddus and another guy that covers the team (Brad Sham I think) were saying Gregory was in the best shape of his football career, has really been working hard to prep for 2018.

We shouldn't be counting on him, but he could be a nice rotational edge rusher if he can stay clean.

I'd love to see him return. I'm not sure about the shape he's in, but I think he's still young enough to get back in game shape relatively quickly. He would be a welcome addition. To me he is a luxury since I had already written him off. But I wasn't one of the people that just wanted him gone.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Just make sure he and Zeke never leave the facility together.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought that they had until May 10th as the deadline to apply for reinstatement

Maybe I was mistaken and it’s actually the 15th. Everyone that is talking about his reinstatement is saying that he’s pretty much assured to be reinstated. That’s why they went so overboard with the 2000 page bullshit

He’s got a lot to prove before I even consider giving a shit about this kid

They say he appears to be in better shape than he was the last time he played in 2016

I sure hope so. He’s had 2 years to get his shit together

Hopefully he can make it back and be worth a damn

But I’m not holding my breath

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm not holding my breath either. I had already written him off. So I can only be pleasantly surprised by anything positive from the guy.

Top Bottom