SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Guy popped positive at the fucking Combine, probably one of the most important days of his young life, and 4 or 5 more times with the Cowboys. It's patently obvious he cares more about smoking weed than pursuing his career.
If Jerry wants to help him, he should adopt him.
Keep him off the team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Get used to it because he’s coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s ok

He will be suspended again in short order for PED’s “if” the CBA allows pot. Otherwise he will be suspended again for Pot

Like I said

He’s too stupid to be a Cowboy

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That’s ok

He will be suspended again in short order for PED’s “if” the CBA allows pot. Otherwise he will be suspended again for Pot

Like I said

He’s too stupid to be a Cowboy

I definitely don’t see the PED suspension. And weed is expected to be taken off the banned list so why would get suspended for weed again?

And as for being too stupid to be a Cowboy, how long have you need a Cowboys fan? They have had WAY dumber guys on this team than Randy Gregory. At least Gregory can play.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I definitely don’t see the PED suspension. And weed is expected to be taken off the banned list so why would get suspended for weed again?

And as for being too stupid to be a Cowboy, how long have you need a Cowboys fan? They have had WAY dumber guys on this team than Randy Gregory. At least Gregory can play.

This is an accurate post.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes we have had other players just as and even more stupid than Gregory. But this idiot, after already being suspended multiple times for weed, and after knowing when he was going to be tested again, repeatedly failed his scheduled drug tests.

Either that, or he just didn't give a fuck! Which is even worse!! Knowing that he had a scheduled drug test, he made the conscious decision to still smoke weed knowing full well that he would fail another test and get suspended again.

Gregory's handler - Hey, Randy, don't forget that your drug test is tomorrow
Randy - OK, let me just hit this joint real quick

And as for not seeing him getting suspended for PED's - I didn't see him getting suspended again for smoking weed after multiple suspensions AND sitting out and entire season from another suspension knowing that if he got caught again it would be a permanent suspension. Yet here we are

He has proven that you can't put any level of stupidity past this kid!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Randy Gregory is dumb and weed has fried his brain, just like David Irving. They make bad decisions so why would a team sign these clowns long term? The NFL is a business and these players are assets. They can take weed off the banned list but these types of players will always be unreliable.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And speaking to Gregory’s stupidity...

All he had to do is a google search on how to pass a fucking drug test!

He was too stupid to do that

I have a buddy who is a paramedic and has smoked weed his entire life. Yet he was able to pass every single drug test they gave him year after year.

So before you go saying he has a problem blah blah blah....

Yes he does have a problem. He is stupid!

I know plenty of ppl who smoke weed regularly who are still able to be productive and hold down jobs and have great careers without a single issue

Like I said before, he is too stupid to wear the Star!

Randy has played in 28 out of 97 possible games. He has 7 career sacks in 5 years in the league. That by any and all measures is a joke of an NFL career.

I don’t know what the fascination is with this loser.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I know plenty of ppl who smoke weed regularly who are still able to be productive and hold down jobs and have great careers without a single issue
Mark Stepnoski rapidly comes to mind. Highly intelligent, nobody knew he was a weed smoker until he told them.

Gregory - highly unintelligent. (Pun intended.)

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
And speaking to Gregory’s stupidity...

All he had to do is a google search on how to pass a fucking drug test!

He was too stupid to do that

I have a buddy who is a paramedic and has smoked weed his entire life. Yet he was able to pass every single drug test they gave him year after year.

So before you go saying he has a problem blah blah blah....

Yes he does have a problem. He is stupid!

Like I said before, he is too stupid to wear the Star!

Randy has played in 28 out of 97 possible games. He has 7 career sacks in 5 years in the league. That by any and all measures is a joke of an NFL career.

I don’t know what the fascination is with this loser.

Hahaha! Yea, no one can deny that he’s stupid. I also know a lot of professionals that smoke daily and have never had an issue with getting caught by their employer.

My point is that he actually can play and he counts almost nothing against the cap, especially if the cap increases to $200 mil. His issue has always been weed, and that’s no longer an issue because it’s no longer on the banned list. He’s good enough to give you 8 sacks a season as a backup (hopefully to Quinn). Take the production. Because of his salary there’s basically no downside, as long as he’s not being relied upon to be a starter.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
His issue has always been weed, and that’s no longer an issue because it’s no longer on the banned list.

It will still be an issue for Gregory because he's addicted to the stuff and he can't control his consumption whether it's legal or not. Alcohol is legal but would an owner/GM want a "functioning" alcoholic on his team? You can't legalize a drug and claim it's solved an addict's problem. That's just silly.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where's ANY evidence of that?

There isn't any. These arguments are more about the legalization of marijuana than they are about Gregory. He's just the vessel/victim that the pro-legalization folks use to promote their movement. Legalizing weed will not solve Gregory's problems.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Randy has consistently proven that he....

Makes bad decisions - repeatedly

Doesn’t learn from his mistakes - repeatedly

Doesn’t care about the repercussions of making mistakes - repeatedly

Is unreliable - repeatedly

Can’t control his consumption of weed - repeatedly (even with a full time baby sitter)

Before we drafted this idiot we knew all about his drug issues. He promised Jerry that it would not be a problem. It is, it was, it always has been.

This idiot has been given every chance to succeed with the Cowboys. Yet he has failed himself and the team - repeatedly.

Hell, not even just repeatedly, he has failed EVERY SINGLE TIME since entering the league 5 years ago.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As the old saying goes....

Fool me once, shame on you

Fool me twice, shame on me

But when it gets to fool me ten time....

Randy Gregory is no longer the stupid one in this equation

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Well once again, get used to it because he’s going to be reinstated and he’s going to be here for at least the 2020 season.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It's odd that he's able to test clean during his suspension and gets reinstated but relapses when he starts playing again.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It's odd that he's able to test clean during his suspension and gets reinstated but relapses when he starts playing again.

It could be the publicity. Some guys just don’t like all the attention that comes with playing in the NFL. Leon Lett, Charles Haley, and Ricky Williams had similar anxiety issues. He’s also likely bipolar. He chose weed to deal with his anxiety like Lett and Williams did. Haley didn’t take anything and was taking a dump on his teammates car and jerky off in the locker room.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And yet, Haley missed less games in his 13 year career than Gregory has in the past 3 years

Top Bottom