dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The thing is, we want all types of posters here. Fuzzy posted here for a while until he got his dick handed to him. But you called it....they won't be saved but we'd still debate their opinions, no matter how moronic. The Zone is their safe space.

Speak for yourself, I don't want to see this place overran by dipshits and fake source people.

By the way for the newbies, another great thing about our forum is someone who makes an idiot out of himself and posts a ridiculous take, it is fair game to light their ass up for it and call them out. No deleting posts. Also no "protections" for forum "royalty"

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Speak for yourself, I don't want to see this place overran by dipshits and fake source people.

By the way for the newbies, another great thing about our forum is someone who makes an idiot out of himself and posts a ridiculous take, it is fair game to light their ass up for it and call them out. No deleting posts. Also no "protections" for forum "royalty"

im pretty sure you can delete posts

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The thing is, we want all types of posters here. Fuzzy posted here for a while until he got his dick handed to him. But you called it....they won't be saved but we'd still debate their opinions, no matter how moronic. The Zone is their safe space.

Hey I didnt want spidey to leave, he was still young and moldable. He had his head up his ass but who doesnt at his age.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol, he was hostiles actual "spy" but somehow hostile determined I was a "spy" as a basis for booting me from his cult.

What screen name did fuzzy use here (NVM, saw the answer), I bet those are some funny posts. Funny how he couldn't handle it here but probably goes through a keyboard a week arguing inane points to death over at the Zone

PS..good to see all the folks I like at the Zone joining this place too

If I recall, Rynie made a post about a pending Randy Gregory failed drug test and Fuzzy went into instant homer defense mode. He even called him out on the Zone but refused to come here like the coward that he is when Rynie's source was on the money. Then, when Rynie was proven correct, that coward couldn't own up to it even though folks tried to get him to come back to DCU and man up. He's a blow hard coward who lives in his mother's basement.

Top Bottom