Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
How do you LIKE posts around here, cuz I like this one.
The green balloon is "props." The yellow smiley face is "appreciation." You can give them both if you want. The bowtie is "hate." We don't have "like."

Reaction score
Yep, you wont find lane brained idiots like Idgit, Big Dog Cowboy and Jobberone telling you what to say or do. You also wont find posters like Fuzzy, DC Cowboy, Amber Beer, or Hostile running a muck because the mods wont save you here. You can be a homer but you better come with facts or it is gonna be a rough ride. The natives are restless.

Amen. Big Dog and Jobberone are a couple of dickheads.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Totally agree. The Cowboys are never going to improve with the same idiots running the team. Groundhog day. Every year and every year I get a year older as does Garrett's process.

True PA. But Jerry's also a year older and one day closer to meeting his maker. Welcome to the board.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep, you wont find lane brained idiots like Idgit, Big Dog Cowboy and Jobberone telling you what to say or do. You also wont find posters like Fuzzy, DC Cowboy, Amber Beer, or Hostile running a muck because the mods wont save you here. You can be a homer but you better come with facts or it is gonna be a rough ride. The natives are restless.

The thing is, we want all types of posters here. Fuzzy posted here for a while until he got his dick handed to him. But you called it....they won't be saved but we'd still debate their opinions, no matter how moronic. The Zone is their safe space.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The thing is, we want all types of posters here. Fuzzy posted here for a while until he got his dick handed to him. But you called it....they won't be saved but we'd still debate their opinions, no matter how moronic. The Zone is their safe space.

when was fuzzy posting here? did he have the same user name?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
when was fuzzy posting here? did he have the same user name?

Yes he did. And the same avatar. It was a couple of years ago if I remember correctly. He just thought he was going to come over and start spewing BS.

Reaction score
They are about the ceiling you can expect with Jerry running the show. Who worth a shit is going to derail their career working for Jethro?

The head coach should be hiring their own assistants. Lenihan and Garrett should have both been shown the door after the Seattle game. You are on the goalline and don't run once and get no points. Never going to win with those bozo's.

Reaction score
...I agree...I couldn't believe the way that Zeke had been running the ball...how hungry and fresh he was...that the OC didn't
give him the freaking ball...Linehan should be gone....but nooooooooooooooooo!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fuzzy posted here for a while until he got his dick handed to him.

lol, he was hostiles actual "spy" but somehow hostile determined I was a "spy" as a basis for booting me from his cult.

What screen name did fuzzy use here (NVM, saw the answer), I bet those are some funny posts. Funny how he couldn't handle it here but probably goes through a keyboard a week arguing inane points to death over at the Zone

PS..good to see all the folks I like at the Zone joining this place too

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I actually don't think Marinelli and Linehan are losers.

The product on the field is more a result of Garrett's overall inability to coach up the team as a whole and (IMO) a lack of any real practice time. The training camps are a joke (and some of that isn't on Garrett either, its on the CBA agreement) but even with that, the practices they run are jokes. Almost every practice is a glorified walkthrough.

I do not either. But as long as they are here under Garrett, the stink of him is going to infect them as well.

Reaction score
At least the defense looked better at the end of the year. Of course the offense sucked. Can never have both playing good at the same time.

Top Bottom