Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Speak for yourself, I don't want to see this place overran by dipshits and fake source people.

By the way for the newbies, another great thing about our forum is someone who makes an idiot out of himself and posts a ridiculous take, it is fair game to light their ass up for it and call them out. No deleting posts. Also no "protections" for forum "royalty"

You're being short sighted. Just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean I can't learn a thing or two about their point of view. I don't mind it. I might even change my mind. Now, don't get me wrong, short of winning a SB, Garrett and Jerry have lost me. And even then I may need to give Charlotte a good poke just to really get over my despise for Jerry and Garrett.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If I recall, Rynie made a post about a pending Randy Gregory failed drug test and Fuzzy went into instant homer defense mode. He even called him out on the Zone but refused to come here like the coward that he is when Rynie's source was on the money. Then, when Rynie was proven correct, that coward couldn't own up to it even though folks tried to get him to come back to DCU and man up. He's a blow hard coward who lives in his mother's basement.

Actually I'm the one that relayed Rynies comments about Gregory's impending suspension at the Zone and Fuzzy and maybe a few others got real pissed at my post which I guess lead to Fuzzy lurking here and seeing I called Hostile a goofball in one of the threads here to which he told Hostile, he got sad, etc, etc

I tried to goad Fuzzy into taking his issue with what I said where I said it (here) and obviously he refused to do so

If Fuzzy ever posted here it was long before this silly drama

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey I didnt want spidey to leave, he was still young and moldable. He had his head up his ass but who doesnt at his age.

I agree. I was hoping to get him to understand if he'd just listen to some sound reasoning; he had some potential and we could have made a man out of him. But the kid also had issues. I have a son just a couple of years older than him. If I caught him doing that shit I'd probably take his computer and back hand him.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Actually I'm the one that relayed Rynies comments about Gregory's impending suspension at the Zone and Fuzzy and maybe a few others got real pissed at my post which I guess lead to Fuzzy lurking here and seeing I called Hostile a goofball in one of the threads here to which he told Hostile, he got sad, etc, etc

I tried to goad Fuzzy into taking his issue with what I said where I said it (here) and obviously he refused to do so

If Fuzzy ever posted here it was long before this silly drama

Yep. Good call Yimmy and now I'm starting to remember. He did post here a while before the Rynie prediction but you just knew he lurked.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The green balloon is "props." The yellow smiley face is "appreciation." You can give them both if you want. The bowtie is "hate." We don't have "like."

You need to add a middle finger too.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
True PA. But Jerry's also a year older and one day closer to meeting his maker. Welcome to the board.

You and I both know Jerry is going to outlive everyone on this board.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Speak for yourself, I don't want to see this place overran by dipshits and fake source people.

By the way for the newbies, another great thing about our forum is someone who makes an idiot out of himself and posts a ridiculous take, it is fair game to light their ass up for it and call them out. No deleting posts. Also no "protections" for forum "royalty"

Definitely have to have thick skin around here. Can’t be no pussy.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You and I both know Jerry is going to outlive everyone on this board.

I think you're right but I have hope when I see his wrinkly face on an interview. And his incoherent babble also gives me hope that he's losing it mentally. I;m also shocked that none of the young girls he parties with have come forward with any stories or accusations.

Right now, I feel like Jerry and I are doing a death stare at each other. Like two guys going shot for shot with some cheap whiskey to see who will pass out first....and Jerry's winning.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I think you're right but I have hope when I see his wrinkly face on an interview. And his incoherent babble also gives me hope that he's losing it mentally. I;m also shocked that none of the young girls he parties with have come forward with any stories or accusations.

Right now, I feel like Jerry and I are doing a death stare at each other. Like two guys going shot for shot with some cheap whiskey to see who will pass out first....and Jerry's winning.

He had to have already paid those girls very well.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
i think there are plenty of picture evidence...

Right, but none of the girls are complaining. So he likely has already paid them very handsomely to keep quite. Either that or Jerry is such and amazing fuck they don’t want to make a complaint against him.

TheBlackJellyBean

Spectator
Reaction score
2 years vs 8

DOUG PEDERSON HAS ADVANCED FURTHER IN 2 YEARS THAN THE RED ASSHAT IN 8
ROLL THAT ROUND WITH YOUR BACON EGG AND CHEESE SANGWICH

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Roseman has earned his money in the wake of the Chip disaster. They probably lose next weekend but they have put the Cowboys in the rear view mirror going forward.

Top Bottom