Reaction score
All the position coaches are gone/leaving with the latest being the OL coach, WR coach etc.
We are left with the losers that have no where to go.
How are we supposed to get any decent position coaches to work under these losers?

We are going to continue getting 12-man penalties and playing prevent D under Marinelli?
We are going to continue throwing at the goal line when we have zeke?
We are just going to keep clapping, mismanaging clock, and being the happy loser?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
how does one post pictures here?

There's an insert image, insert video and quote tags button across the top of your post box.

You can also post an image by typing
image]

Reaction score
Totally agree. The Cowboys are never going to improve with the same idiots running the team. Groundhog day. Every year and every year I get a year older as does Garrett's process.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I actually don't think Marinelli and Linehan are losers.

The product on the field is more a result of Garrett's overall inability to coach up the team as a whole and (IMO) a lack of any real practice time. The training camps are a joke (and some of that isn't on Garrett either, its on the CBA agreement) but even with that, the practices they run are jokes. Almost every practice is a glorified walkthrough.

Reaction score
I actually don't think Marinelli and Linehan are losers.

The product on the field is more a result of Garrett's overall inability to coach up the team as a whole and (IMO) a lack of any real practice time. The training camps are a joke (and some of that isn't on Garrett either, its on the CBA agreement) but even with that, the practices they run are jokes. Almost every practice is a glorified walkthrough.

the lack of practice time is true.
but i am tired of:
1. trying to trick the other team on the goal line when we have multiple downs and zeke.
2. rodgers tricking us year after year with 12 man
3. no 1-tech that can anchor against the run
4. passive prevent d instead of an attacking d.
5. seemingly lack of adjustments and getting creamed by the opponent after half-time.
6. amazingly bad time management compared to other teams
7. wr's that have bad hands and cannot run routes when teams like packers pick good route runners that catch with their hands in the 2nd round. instead we focus on 6'3" size wrs with serious limitations.
8. lack of rub routes particularly like the ones patriots run where the wr's head down the field and then separate after the 5 yard zone. it allows the qb to see them without having to shift his eyes' focus and the dbs cannot touch the wrs at that point.
9. garrett excuses and refusal to take responsibility - to the point jerry calls it out
etc

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
the lack of practice time is true.
but i am tired of:
1. trying to trick the other team on the goal line when we have multiple downs and zeke.
2. rodgers tricking us year after year with 12 man
3. no 1-tech that can anchor against the run
4. passive prevent d instead of an attacking d.
5. seemingly lack of adjustments and getting creamed by the opponent after half-time.
6. amazingly bad time management compared to other teams
7. wr's that have bad hands and cannot run routes when teams like packers pick good route runners that catch with their hands in the 2nd round. instead we focus on 6'3" size wrs with serious limitations.
8. lack of rub routes particularly like the ones patriots run where the wr's head down the field and then separate after the 5 yard zone. it allows the qb to see them without having to shift his eyes' focus and the dbs cannot touch the wrs at that point.
9. garrett excuses and refusal to take responsibility - to the point jerry calls it out
etc

Combined with and also most seriously, FAILING TO FUCKING LEARN FROM ANY OF IT!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All the position coaches are gone/leaving with the latest being the OL coach, WR coach etc.
We are left with the losers that have no where to go.
How are we supposed to get any decent position coaches to work under these losers?

We are going to continue getting 12-man penalties and playing prevent D under Marinelli?
We are going to continue throwing at the goal line when we have zeke?
We are just going to keep clapping, mismanaging clock, and being the happy loser?

NS_21COWScoltsvb63_41380213_313483.jpg

Reaction score
They are about the ceiling you can expect with Jerry running the show. Who worth a shit is going to derail their career working for Jethro?

i would be hiring the NE offensive coordinator with a nice contract and let him pick his D coord.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Thanks. More freedoms here. I like it.

Yep, you wont find lane brained idiots like Idgit, Big Dog Cowboy and Jobberone telling you what to say or do. You also wont find posters like Fuzzy, DC Cowboy, Amber Beer, or Hostile running a muck because the mods wont save you here. You can be a homer but you better come with facts or it is gonna be a rough ride. The natives are restless.

Reaction score
Yep, you wont find lane brained idiots like Idgit, Big Dog Cowboy and Jobberone telling you what to say or do. You also wont find posters like Fuzzy, DC Cowboy, Amber Beer, or Hostile running a muck because the mods wont save you here. You can be a homer but you better come with facts or it is gonna be a rough ride. The natives are restless.

yes i see why haleyrules moved here

Top Bottom