Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
...So whom...is going to win this game.
I say NE will find a way to win....but I've been wrong a lot in the last couple of weeks...ex.iggle game.

If Tennessee can make it ugly and keep it that way, they have a good chance.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The bad thing about this all... Pederson's background resembles Garrett coaching-wise. That's all Jerry needs to see.

Not really. Pederson was a high school coach and then was brought on by Reid as a quality control coach when he was in Philly. One can at least argue that Pederson worked his way up the ranks.

Reaction score
Not really. Pederson was a high school coach and then was brought on by Reid as a quality control coach when he was in Philly. One can at least argue that Pederson worked his way up the ranks.

Yep. He at least earned his shot. That's the problem in Dallas, these bum coaches get their jobs based on ole Jerry boys personal views. Its sad and completely unnecessary.

Reaction score
:66_66 According to Forecast.io, it's expected to be 25° F and with a 0% chance of rain and 10 MPH wind in Foxborough at 8:15 PM ET.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ten. made the 1st quarter ugly, and won the 1st quarter with Brady and the NE offense watching from the bench. Keep 'em off the field while getting some points, is how Ten. wins this.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I live in Eagles country sprinkled with a bunch of Pittsburgh fans. Over the past 20 years or so, commuters from NJ have started moving into my area and started infesting my region with Giants and Yankees fans. It's disgusting.

Now all these Eagles fans will come out of their hole. God I hate Jerry. I hate Stephen. I hate the Red Dolt. But I won't lie; I do like Ms. Charlotte.

Fans wise it would be hard to get any worse than the combo platter you have. The only thing missing are the idiot delusional Redskin fans who are the worst fans of any team and any sport.

Reaction score
...You might be right there Doom...Tenn Def is rated #13...NE def is rated 29th...Cold weather favors D.
Ne Off is rated #1...Tenn is rated 23rd...plus the Brady factor. I may be right also...flip a coin.:drum

Reaction score
...I had RB James White in one of my FF leagues last reg. season...I'll just say he wasn't very consistent...obviously he caught the ball more than he just ran with it, but he's doing pretty good in this game so far!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
...You might be right there Doom...Tenn Def is rated #13...NE def is rated 29th...Cold weather favors D.
Ne Off is rated #1...Tenn is rated 23rd...plus the Brady factor. I may be right also...flip a coin.:drum

But then Belechick and Brady give us a clinic on destroying the true 3-4 Tennessee runs.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Pats just seem to toy with teams, this'll be a blow out by the 4th quarter

Pats or Steelers are set to get another one

I'd give the saints about 8% to win it all

Its hard to enjoy watching the NFL anymore because it just reminds me how inept the team I root for is

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Pats just seem to toy with teams, this'll be a blow out by the 4th quarter

Pats or Steelers are set to get another one

I'd give the saints about 8% to win it all

Its hard to enjoy watching the NFL anymore because it just reminds me how inept the team I root for is

Yep. Coaching really matters. Send Jerry the memo.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fans wise it would be hard to get any worse than the combo platter you have. The only thing missing are the idiot delusional Redskin fans who are the worst fans of any team and any sport.

They start to infest the region about an hour and a half west of me near Maryland. I'm surrounded.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Send Jerry the memo.

I wonder what he'd do if I did?

tenor.gif

Titans shouldn't bother coming back on the field after half time after that pathetic 4th down attempt

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
giphy.gif

...testing the emergency gif illustrator...
Use the img tags instead of the url tag and don't try to use html. Quote my post and you'll see what it looks like.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You gotta use the complete URL, it will end with a file type like .gif for example.

Top Bottom