Reaction score
Well that sucked. I guess Philly didn't get the memo that it takes 8 years to rebuild.

Makes me want to puke. I loath the Eagles before the days of fat, stupid, ugly, Buddy Ryan. The Cowboys have got to get it together. That Eagle defense is tough.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pederson has been an HC for how many years? And has as many playoff wins as Garrett. But I still trust the PROCESS.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Romo says "the way you win in the playoffs is the second half" like he would know or something.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
...but you have to admit ...he's not to bad at calling "play to play."

He's not the play by play guy, he's the color commentator/analyst. And I can take him or leave him. He's still the same nyuk-nyuk boy he was when he played, although it appears he's taking this gig a little more seriously than he ever did football.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The bad thing about this all... Pederson's background resembles Garrett coaching-wise. That's all Jerry needs to see.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah. Romo's talk is cheap. He never won shit when it counted. He is a lucky boy..nothing more.

He's made millions though, and is getting paid millions more. I like to say he's done very well for himself. And he has. For himself, he's done very well.

And just now, he's presuming to tell Tom Brady how to play quarterback. I shit you not.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
:cry...Ok...He's pretty good at being the color commentator/analyst.

If you like a nyuk-nyuk schoolboy sounding dumbass, yeah. But he's doing what he does best. Nyuk-nyuk giggle, chat and cheerlead.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Makes me want to puke. I loath the Eagles before the days of fat, stupid, ugly, Buddy Ryan. The Cowboys have got to get it together. That Eagle defense is tough.

I live in Eagles country sprinkled with a bunch of Pittsburgh fans. Over the past 20 years or so, commuters from NJ have started moving into my area and started infesting my region with Giants and Yankees fans. It's disgusting.

Now all these Eagles fans will come out of their hole. God I hate Jerry. I hate Stephen. I hate the Red Dolt. But I won't lie; I do like Ms. Charlotte.

Reaction score
He's made millions though, and is getting paid millions more. I like to say he's done very well for himself. And he has. For himself, he's done very well.

And just now, he's presuming to tell Tom Brady how to play quarterback. I shit you not.

Yeah. Its an embarrassment. It will only sell on certain Cowboy sites. Not this one.

Reaction score
...So whom...is going to win this game.
I say NE will find a way to win....but I've been wrong a lot in the last couple of weeks...ex.iggle game.

Reaction score
I live in Eagles country sprinkled with a bunch of Pittsburgh fans. Over the past 20 years or so, commuters from NJ have started moving into my area and started infesting my region with Giants and Yankees fans. It's disgusting.

Now all these Eagles fans will come out of their hole. God I hate Jerry. I hate Stephen. I hate the Red Dolt. But I won't lie; I do like Ms. Charlotte.

Amen. Amen.

Top Bottom