Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Damn, I hope Jacksonville wins. Bortles is such a likeable dude. You know he smashed this.

[video=youtube;DajK_CQyVKM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DajK_CQyVKM[/video]

Reaction score
Damn, I hope Jacksonville wins. Bortles is such a likeable dude. You know he smashed this.

Successful name change? Why Bay10...if l may ask??

Reaction score

Jacksonville has a good chance. Its a one game, 60 minute, showdown. Anything can happen. Officiating will be important.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yes. I made the ehcrossing (stands for East Houston Crossing) name with zero thought put into it when i joined cowboyzone five years ago. At that time you had to have a registered username to even view the fourms there. I never planned to post just lurk but I eventually started postin a bit but I always hated that name. So I changed it to Bay10 on cz when they allowed name changes several months back. I live in Baytown Texas right on Interstate 10. Hence Bay10. I just like the way it sounds better.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Baytown is home of Dallas Cowboy legend (lol) and friend Clint Stoerner who was in my graduating class and I played team sports with growing up.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Apparently Brady has had four stitches to his thumb from his hand hitting a buckle on someone’s helmet

If that's his on his throwing hand, I don't see how that doesn't effect his throwing significantly. I've had little cuts on my thumb that made gripping anything painful and difficult

Reaction score
Baytown is home of Dallas Cowboy legend (lol) and friend Clint Stoerner who was in my graduating class and I played team sports with growing up.

Robert E Lee High School?? So, that would make you about 40?? Stoerner took a good shot at it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe a 4-5 INT game in the playoffs will be enough to get his ass to finally retire

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yes, I am 40 and REL graduate. We had alot of good qbs from REL. It was known as QB High in the 90's until the mid 2000's.

Reaction score
Yes, I am 40 and REL graduate. We had alot of good qbs from REL. It was known as QB High in the 90's until the mid 2000's.

So you enjoyed those great early 90's clubs. Explains the avatar. I loved those 49'er victories just as much as the SB wins. Couldn't stomach the Montana yrs and defeats. Best no to discuss "the catch" Still hurts.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So you enjoyed those great early 90's clubs. Explains the avatar. I loved those 49'er victories just as much as the SB wins. Couldn't stomach the Montana yrs and defeats. Best no to discuss "the catch" Still hurts.

Oh yeah, It seemed like in those years the NFC title game was basically the Super Bowl. Dallas or San Fransicko was gonna win the Super Bowl. Damn, it was fun.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Speaking of The Catch I was watching the Skip Bayless show two days ago and Everson Walls was on there talking about that play. Everson is a good man I could just tell. He had a funny story about all the people he's meet in his life that claim to have been in the audience in the end zone at Candlestick during that play. It was just funny the way he told it. He also so said he called up that rookie safety from the Saints that gave up the game winner vs the Vikings and tried to uplift him. He compared that play to the catch. He's just a good man.

Reaction score
Speaking of The Catch I was watching the Skip Bayless show two days ago and Everson Walls was on there talking about that play. Everson is a good man I could just tell. He had a funny story about all the people he's meet in his life that claim to have been in the audience in the end zone at Candlestick during that play. It was just funny the way he told it. He also so said he called up that rookie safety from the Saints that gave up the game winner vs the Vikings and tried to uplift him. He compared that play to the catch. He's just a good man.

That game still makes my sick to my stomach. I remember it well. I thought they had Montana corralled. Fuck, what a heartbreaker.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

He's a really good dude and nice guy, he gave his damn kidney to his friend for gawd sakes.

I was working at a chefs event in Dallas a few years ago serving food and I see him in the line and say come on people, wake up, we got the great Everson Walls here! I reached out my hand and introduced myself and he was very humble and kind. I asked him about the state of the Cowboys and jeri, he just shook his head and sounded as disgusted as most of us here.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He's a really good dude and nice guy, he gave his damn kidney to his friend for gawd sakes.

I was working at a chefs event in Dallas a few years ago serving food and I see him in the line and say come on people, wake up, we got the great Everson Walls here! I reached out my hand and introduced myself and he was very humble and kind. I asked him about the state of the Cowboys and jeri, he just shook his head and sounded as disgusted as most of us here.

I had no idea about the kidney stuff. Cool story about meeting him. Since he seemed disgusted with the team like us you should have gave him an invite here. Haha.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That game still makes my sick to my stomach. I remember it well. I thought they had Montana corralled. Fuck, what a heartbreaker.

The actual heartbreaker was Choker Danny White fumbling the game away shortly afterwards.

Reaction score
I had no idea about the kidney stuff. Cool story about meeting him. Since he seemed disgusted with the team like us you should have gave him an invite here. Haha.

Yeah, he gave his kidney to team mate Ron Springs. Walls IS a real good man.

Top Bottom