Administrator
Reaction score
1f56fc85d1b208d492834716a6734e3c.jpg

Ouch! That one just stings. It’s like a kick in the nutz

Bortles has twice as many postseason wins as Tony Romo

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so quick to give them the trophy.

Brady has proven over the years that he cant stand being hit and he is not any good at it. If Jacksonville's D can knock him down some early, they can make it a game.

Their defense is every bit as good (better IMO) than the Giants defenses that Brady couldn't do much with in 2007 and 2011.
Yep they need to make it ugly early and keep it ugly.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sadly, I'd have to tip the cap to the Patriots dynasty, they're even honing in on Landrys 20 year winning streak which I thought would be unbreakable

The league was better then though. It's the picture of mediocrity today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Simply put, Marcus Williams made the most dumbass defensive play this entire season. As a result, the Vikings are in a championship game they shouldn't be in by winning a game they shouldn't have won (though if you look at my Facebook timeline it was a masterful comeback of epic proportions). The playoffs seemed pretty cut and dried more than once, but after these last couple of weeks at this point all bets are off...

The season? Shit it was one of the biggest dumbass plays in modern postseason history.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
A very good point. HOWEVER...

It's tougher to make and maintain a dynasty today, with parity and salary cap - and with today's entitled players.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A very good point. HOWEVER...

It's tougher to make and maintain a dynasty today, with parity and salary cap - and with today's entitled players.

Belichick is an awesome coach though. Back in the 70's the league had a number of extremely well coached teams and well run franchises.

Today, it's him and everyone else.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Belichick is an awesome coach though. Back in the 70's the league had a number of extremely well coached teams and well run franchises.

Today, it's him and everyone else.
Yep making it even more of a marvel.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Yep salary cap has been a net minus for the league. Only thing it is really good for is exposing frauds like Jerry who dont have a fucking clue.

Reaction score
And that's how they coach them too. The penalty is ALWAYS preferable to giving up a score! In fact they tell them to commit pass interference ON PURPOSE even in the end zone, to stop a score!

NO excuse for that puke, I bet his Wonderlic score is so low it rivals Claiborne and Dez.

In that case he wouldn't be considered human.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;OKgUiBOpsZ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKgUiBOpsZ4[/video]

Reaction score
Defensive guys are so paranoid about getting penalties and fines that they're afraid to make plays on the sidelines, you see guys getting tons of extra yards in every game because defenders are obviously afraid to aggressively get a player out of bounds on the sidelines

Not on that play. That was the season and he only needed to wrap him up. Game over. No foul needed. A penalty would have been much better than how it turned out in any case.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not on that play. That was the season and he only needed to wrap him up. Game over. No foul needed. A penalty would have been much better than how it turned out in any case.

THANK YOU! All that trying to shoulder hit and flip the person causes so many whiffs. He simply wrapped him up, that would have slowed him down at the vear least and allow the rest of the defenders to clean up.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
THANK YOU! All that trying to shoulder hit and flip the person causes so many whiffs. He simply wrapped him up, that would have slowed him down at the vear least and allow the rest of the defenders to clean up.
Orrrrr he could have done a Cliff Harris and blasted his ass, separating him from the ball. Then standing over the crumpled body and exclaiming....

"This fucking game is OVER!"

Like what happened to Frank Gifford.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;yyiFkPjheho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=yyiFkPjheho[/video]

entire city's gotta be in shock

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The season? Shit it was one of the biggest dumbass plays in modern postseason history.

Point. I only referenced this season since I'm sure someone's already got it ranked on a list. His spot on the all time list probably won't be ranked until Tuesday or Wednesday...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so quick to give them the trophy.

Brady has proven over the years that he cant stand being hit and he is not any good at it. If Jacksonville's D can knock him down some early, they can make it a game.

Their defense is every bit as good (better IMO) than the Giants defenses that Brady couldn't do much with in 2007 and 2011.

If you had to make a bet for your life, which team are you betting on?

also:

They have the Belichick whisperer (Coughlin) so there's a chance

Top Bottom