yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
any of you Zone wannabe jackasses here :laugh3 what a joke that place was ...

43 harris 4 Life :B&B:

I cant believe that place is still around, I quit posting there probably 10 years ago, actually I think I got banned

It felt like the place was moderated by a dozen Micky Spagnolas on crack

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The real question is why would someone post there? It must have been a highly moderated homer fest.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
By the way our alternate URL is
Code:
dallascowboysforum.com

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
They said that the board was having issues and that it was going to be fixed in the off-season.

That was 4 months ago.

I liked it there. They were a little touchy about kneeler issues. But, when Jerry was openly vocal about it, then it was hard not to allow talk about what the owner of the Team had said.

I wonder how many other Official Fan Forums they are in the League.

America's Team is now without one.

But hey, I enjoy Bashing Red here ... :whip

I have noticed that the NY Giants have an Official Fan Forum. So, where is the Cowboys Official Fan Forum???

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They said that the board was having issues and that it was going to be fixed in the off-season.

That was 4 months ago.

I liked it there. They were a little touchy about kneeler issues. But, when Jerry was openly vocal about it, then it was hard not to allow talk about what the owner of the Team had said.

I wonder how many other Official Fan Forums they are in the League.

America's Team is now without one.

But hey, I enjoy Bashing Red here ... :whip

I have noticed that the NY Giants have an Official Fan Forum. So, where is the Cowboys Official Fan Forum???

DC dot com has a fan board, it's one you have to pay to be on and stay on. Don't know when they instituted that however.

CouchCoach

Cheerleader
Reaction score
According to the info they released, it was league driven and they were all ordered to come into compliance. Some drunk owner must have mentioned the fans were getting something for free and they had to put a stop to that.

CouchCoach

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Yeah, I miss it because I miss the buds I made there over a long period of time but most of them migrated to the Zone and that one makes the old DC.com look like a frat party when it comes to moderation. They've got one over there that is constantly threatening posters every time something borderline political begins. That's one anal group of thought killers over there.

I've decided to bless y'all with my wit and wisdom and give this one a shot. I was here before but there didn't seem to be a lot going on at the time but that was right after the season and DC.com ended.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
keep posting

this place needs some fresh blood

this goes for the other 3-4 new guys that have shown up here. i hope all of you keep posting here

CouchCoach

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Thanks, icup, I am going to give this one a try as I know there are some from DC.com and CZ here but fair warning, I can get long winded, out there and off topic......and quickly. I would say a reminder would work but that's a waste of time, they've been making fun of me for my verbosity for a long time, just fuel for fire, my man, fuel for the fire. Never outgrew the temptation when my parents said "you do that one more time". There were always many more times.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
keep posting

this goes for the other 3-4 new guys that have shown up here. i hope all of you keep posting here

Only if they are not typical bonehead Zoners

CouchCoach

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Only if they are not typical bonehead Zoners
Naaaaah, I was a typical bonehead dc.comer. I was just travelling through the Zone. I was Mad Max of the NFL sites just trying to get home. Instead of a dog, my constant companion is Otis, he's lounging in my avatar. Otis, say hey to dbair. He hated my first post, we're gonna like him.

Point of order question. I received an email when you hated on my post, does that happen every time? If so, I need to get to cleaning up my Inbox. If I wasn't known far and wide as CouchCoach, I would be Polarizing Poster. I've kept CC because no one else wants it as I've thoroughly soiled it's reputation.

Trouty

Reaction score
Yeah, I miss it because I miss the buds I made there over a long period of time but most of them migrated to the Zone and that one makes the old DC.com look like a frat party when it comes to moderation. They've got one over there that is constantly threatening posters every time something borderline political begins. That's one anal group of thought killers over there.

I've decided to bless y'all with my wit and wisdom and give this one a shot. I was here before but there didn't seem to be a lot going on at the time but that was right after the season and DC.com ended.

Hey CC, i hope you stick around here during the season. I know you hate being moderated, and i want to see you be "free," if you will. cheers, amigo

Trouty

Reaction score
keep posting

Awww, icup's talking about me :) jk

Top Bottom