Reaction score
Good post

I only wish others who watch the same fake fans talk to each other back and forth would post more. Especially the ones that are active at cz like cmd, alexander, bob saxaphone or something, etc

Even catch17 was here before

Glad haleyrules joined the darkside. Theres only so many clapping hands you can post when dallasdave invades a thread. Fuckin guy gets carried away

They prob scared of getting their nuts handed to them but thats ok. Maybe if this place was more active i wouldnt like it as much

And to be or not to be a likes whore......that is the question

LOL

Yeah I guess Bob couldn't take us anymore. Kinda sucks as I was secretly promoting an MMA match between Bob and DBair.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sorry Dooms, I think your good old boy Texas drawl has given some of us stage fright. BTW you should do stand up, youre hilarious without really trying.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sorry Dooms, I think your good old boy Texas drawl has given some of us stage fright. BTW you should do stand up, youre hilarious without really trying.

You might actually be the only one listening. Hell, record one yourself - it might get others to click.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Very surprising. I never expected Dooms to sound like a swishy interior decorator.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
what I envision when I hear your voice
Still waiting to hear yours.

Wrong beer, find a pic with Shiner Bock. Wrong booze too, Crown Royal needed there. I don't wear flannel or overalls or even own any, and my beard is about like that but more grey. Redneck? No just a country hippie.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
CR is quality booze. anything that comes in a purple velvet bag has got to be good.

Top Bottom