Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So far the four teams we have seen in the playoffs this weekend stand zero chance at winning the SB

Hell they don’t even appear to belong in the playoffs

It looks like it’s going to be either a Steeler or Patriot SB

Which is the worse case possible

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So far the four teams we have seen in the playoffs this weekend stand zero chance at winning the SB

Hell they don’t even appear to belong in the playoffs

It looks like it’s going to be either a Steeler or Patriot SB

Which is the worse case possible

Thats another reason for down ratings. Besides the fact that nobody gives a shit about teams like Buffalo and Jacksonville, there are really only a handful of teams that have a shot at winning it all every year. Seems like a lot of people have figured it out.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that Barry Church goes to Jacksonville and they all of a sudden become the #1 pass defense in the league?

I think not! LMAO

He had 5 INT in 7 his years in Dallas

He’s had 4 this season for the Jags. And one was a pick six.

What does that say about the Cowboys coaching?

Last edited:

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that Barry Church goes to Jacksonville and they all of a sudden become the #1 pass defense in the league?

I think not! LMAO

Of the players that left after last season, if I could have kept one it would've been him.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Int by Peterman and this one's done. Jags going to Pittsburgh, Patriots hosting the Titans.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Now we need Coughlin to work some of his playoff magic and take out the steelers next week

Assuming AB is healthy and playing, I think they're the favorite to win the Super Bowl

I can stomach the Pats winning more than the steelers

but I'd be most happy with a Vikings win but I don't see how they can win it with their 3rd string QB

Reaction score
Now we need Coughlin to work some of his playoff magic and take out the steelers next week

Assuming AB is healthy and playing, I think they're the favorite to win the Super Bowl

I can stomach the Pats winning more than the steelers

but I'd be most happy with a Vikings win but I don't see how they can win it with their 3rd string QB

Agreed. For the NFC I wouldn't rule out the Saints.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Some the catches these Saints receivers are making really put our receiving corps to shame.

Last edited:

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

My worst possible nightmare. The number of Vikings fans in this area who wouldn't become unbearably obnoxious for the next thirty years is less than the number of good football decisions Jerry makes on a weekly basis...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m good with the Vikings, Saints or Falcons winning

I never want ANY AFC team to win the SB

Top Bottom