Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
its eff'd up addiction for me at this point, all it does is make me angry nonstop, yet I continue...

It's hope springing eternal, that keeps us hanging on. "We love, the good Dallas Cowboys.... Hell we loved them when they were bad!"

Reaction score
I remember when Jerry said he was going to make the offense Romo friendly. How did that turn out? The Cowboys are always behind the times. They look at what other teams do and then the next year they try to adapt. Meanwhile the other teams keep marching to playoff victories. From America's team to America's laughingstock. That is today's Dallas Cowboys and it's sickening.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
It's hope springing eternal, that keeps us hanging on. "We love, the good Dallas Cowboys.... Hell we loved them when they were bad!"

2 plus decades will erode that hope. This Garrett era has taken the life out of my fandom for the Cowboys. I hate that smiling Red Clapper and he's made it so the first time in my life Im mostly apathetic about the team. Even Campo couldnt kill it, but the Red Clapping Clown has. I hate the Clapper more than TO, Deion, even Jerry.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I remember when Jerry said he was going to make the offense Romo friendly. How did that turn out? The Cowboys are always behind the times. They look at what other teams do and then the next year they try to adapt. Meanwhile the other teams keep marching to playoff victories. From America's team to America's laughingstock. That is today's Dallas Cowboys and it's sickening.

Always behind the times and never catching up. We used to be the trend setters. Now we cant even get with any trends we try to mimic. Pathetic.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2 plus decades will erode that hope. This Garrett era has taken the life out of my fandom for the Cowboys. I hate that smiling Red Clapper and he's made it so the first time in my life Im mostly apathetic about the team. Even Campo couldnt kill it, but the Red Clapping Clown has. I hate the Clapper more than TO, Deion, even Jerry.

Campo didn't have near the roster that Garrett has had.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All this criticism of Garrett is just making Jerry double-down. I believe that he is under some sick delusion that the criticism is just a ploy to get him to fire Garrett, so that some other team will snatch him up.

NO FUCKING TEAM IS GOING TO HIRE GARRETT. This is it for him. Not for OC nor HC. I think there is a commonly held notion in NFL circles that he is a back-stabber.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All this criticism of Garrett is just making Jerry double-down. I believe that he is under some sick delusion that the criticism is just a ploy to get him to fire Garrett, so that some other team will snatch him up.

NO FUCKING TEAM IS GOING TO HIRE GARRETT. This is it for him. Not for OC nor HC. I think there is a commonly held notion in NFL circles that he is a back-stabber.

The Browns would hire him and gladly welcome their season record increase from 0-16 to 8-8

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Browns would hire him and gladly welcome their season record increase from 0-16 to 8-8

giving garrett wayyy too much credit, my man

but im sure the posters/motivational sayings would be phenomenal

Reaction score

I would love to see Garrett go to Cleveland they deserve each other. Heck, how l now wish ole Jerry boy had bought the Browns instead of Dallas. Where was Bob Kraft when we needed him.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

He's not going to get 8-8 with that roster and in that division. Maybe he will not go 0-16, but he damn sure will not go 8-8.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score

The attitude in the second part of this tweet is exactly why we couldn't do shit in the passing game for large chunks of last season. Every other team sees their TE's as a big part of their passing game except us it would seem.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The attitude in the second part of this tweet is exactly why we couldn't do shit in the passing game for large chunks of last season. Every other team sees their TE's as a big part of their passing game except us it would seem.

i have heard of oline coaches transition between tight end coaches. tony sparano has gone back and forth since hes been a coach. so them talking to colombo isn't an indictment on their offensive strategy, but @joeyickes is running with that narrative.

they want TE's that can catch (drafting gathers) but they probably dont want to waste any resources trying to find one. also seems stupid with the gronks out there feasting on defenses and giving dallas offense another dimension.

Top Bottom