theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Stephen Jones said he expects new Cowboys QBs coach Kellen Moore "to be a star in this league." Said he has a lot of same qualities as Jason Garrett.
For those of you that had hopes that when Jerry breathed his last breath, that things would take a turn for the better, this idiocy that just spewed from this hill billy should put all those hopes and dreams to rest. Deeper into the abyss we will go.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
For those of you that had hopes that when Jerry breathed his last breath, that things would take a turn for the better, this idiocy that just spewed from this hill billy should put all those hopes and dreams to rest. Deeper into the abyss we will go.

Jerry and Stephen are like backyard mechanics that had enough money to buy a NASCAR team but consider themselves car guys and want to run the show and make all the decisions on how the car is setup.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well it seems as tho you fellas are all excited for 2018-19

Go cowboys

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I just don't understand what is going on down their in Dallas. What kind of pussy ass bitches live in that state? That's right, you heard me.......

If Jerry owned the Eagles or Giants, he'd have been hung by now. His kids wouldn't be safe in public. And not because he hasn't won the SB in a couple of decades, but because of the bullshit he says that no one in their right minds would believe. He's an embarrassment to Cowboys fans around the world but there are so many fans that ride his jock and so many folks in Texas that give him a pass it's sickening.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen are like backyard mechanics that had enough money to buy a NASCAR team but consider themselves car guys and want to run the show and make all the decisions on how the car is setup.

Literally the modern day Beverly Hillbillies come to life. Jed and Jethro.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
OK, so 7.5 years into the process we are gonna take a look at what other teams are doing on offense, because maybe, just maybe what we are doing isnt getting it done? Fucking really? How bout we actually hire somebody who is getting it done to install that offense. You seriously cant make this shit up.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just don't understand what is going on down their in Dallas. What kind of pussy ass bitches live in that state?
Bitches like Jerry and Stevies personal fluffer Fisher, who tries sell 'inside info" as premium content to the unwashed. Like always its about the money.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bottom line: 2018 will be marked by futile, half assed attempts to prop up the HC who is a punch line, an ineffective offense, and QB who likely isnt the long term answer. We gotta $99 jersey and $40 tee shirt for ya though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So Kellen is going to be a star in this league just like Jason Garrett. Great!! Just what we need!

Brandon George

Verified account

@DMN_George
2h2 hours ago
More
Stephen Jones said he expects new Cowboys QBs coach Kellen Moore "to be a star in this league." Said he has a lot of same qualities as Jason Garrett.

Damn, and I didn't think it was possible for anyone to be as stupid and pathetic as the fucking Clapper. Now there might be two of them running around on our sideline?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So Moore is officially the QB coach?

Well guys I’m going to predict our future

We are going to go 8-8 this season, the OC gets blamed and they promote Helen Moore to OC, then we go 5-11 or 6-10 next season. Garrett will finally be blamed and run out of town. Yay us! It’s finally done

Then we get to watch the Jones press conference where he announces “Meet your new head coach, Helen Moore”

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So Moore is officially the QB coach?

Well guys I’m going to predict our future

We are going to go 8-8 this season, the OC gets blamed and they promote Helen Moore to OC, then we go 5-11 or 6-10 next season. Garrett will finally be blamed and run out of town. Yay us! It’s finally done

Then we get to watch the Jones press conference where he announces “Meet your new head coach, Helen Moore”

Sry but this would be the last straw for me as a fan,,.That would make me root for another team

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sry but this would be the last straw for me as a fan,,.That would make me root for another team

Don’t worry, it gets worse

Just imagine how bad Dak will regress under Moore’s astute tutelage

Then the new QB coach will have to unfuck everything that Moore taught him over the last two seasons

Reaction score
There's some idiots at the Zone that are trying to defend this shit sandwich with stupid excuse. "You don't know if he will be good. Maybe he will be good. Wade Wilson didn't have any experience either." And I want to choke bitches.

We do know he won't be any good because he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. Moore has never ever coached before, and yet he gets hired from what used to be a premiere franchise in all of sports. Also, Wade Wilson sucked ass the entire time. He was immediately fired by Parcells because he sucks, and was useless. When Parcells left, Jerry brought sorry ass Wilson (and sorry ass Campo) back to stink the place up again.

*puke*

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I ask myself why I bother to follow this team anymore. If it wasnt in my DNA I wouldnt waste the time or energy

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I'm really losing interest in football. If you need any proof as to the dysfunction of this organization, well you have it. There is no way that Garrett's seat should be safe for him. This asshole could literally go 0-16, and he would not be in danger of losing his job. In fact, he'd likely get EXTENDED as a result.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There's some idiots at the Zone that are trying to defend this shit sandwich with stupid excuse. "You don't know if he will be good. Maybe he will be good. Wade Wilson didn't have any experience either." And I want to choke bitches.

We do know he won't be any good because he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. Moore has never ever coached before, and yet he gets hired from what used to be a premiere franchise in all of sports. Also, Wade Wilson sucked ass the entire time. He was immediately fired by Parcells because he sucks, and was useless. When Parcells left, Jerry brought sorry ass Wilson (and sorry ass Campo) back to stink the place up again.

*puke*

What happened to first becoming an assistant QB coach? But hey! He'll get on the job training, just like the Red Fool.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I ask myself why I bother to follow this team anymore. If it wasnt in my DNA I wouldnt waste the time or energy

its eff'd up addiction for me at this point, all it does is make me angry nonstop, yet I continue...

Top Bottom