NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
If I werent a Cowboys fan but a fan of another team Id be LMAO at the Cowboys off season so far. Instead I have to laugh as a Cowboys fan and at the same time I want to cry. Jerry peddling hope and change.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

i think the only job that kellen moore is qualified for is fluffer

yim if you dont know what a fluffer is you should look it up on your own time,,, not mine

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I werent a Cowboys fan but a fan of another team Id be LMAO at the Cowboys off season so far. Instead I have to laugh as a Cowboys fan and at the same time I want to cry. Jerry peddling hope and change.

i have hope for the defense at least

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Pederson takes his team with a backup QB to the Super Bowl and we stick with the Red Wonder and since Dak regressed this year we are going to have a 3rd string QB that has a career record of 0-2 to be the QB coach.

You just cant make this stuff up.

Even Dan Snyder is LHAO at Jerry right now and feeling like Jay Gruden is elite.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pederson takes his team with a backup QB to the Super Bowl and we stick with the Red Wonder and since Dak regressed this year we are going to have a 3rd string QB that has a career record of 0-2 to be the QB coach.

You just cant make this stuff up.

Even Dan Snyder is LHAO at Jerry right now and feeling like Jay Gruden is elite.

If you made this shit up and tried to pitch it to a studio to get a movie made they would call bullshit and say it’s too far fetched to be believable

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i think the only job that kellen moore is qualified for is fluffer

He couldn’t even make it as a fluffer, he’s too short to even be able to reach the rest of the teams junk

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Who is Dan Turner and why should we care what he thinks?
He, like myself, is an English Cowboy fan. But unlike me, he tends to think everything the Cowboys do is great. He often travels over to cover training camp and has joined in on some of the BTB podcasts and has written some pieces for dallascowboys.com.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He, like myself, is an English Cowboy fan. But unlike me, he tends to think everything the Cowboys do is great. He often travels over to cover training camp and has joined in on some of the BTB podcasts and has written some pieces for dallascowboys.com.
To be fair to him, I have seen him be critical occasionally. And he does know his onions, because he does a lot of film study, particularly around the draft. And like me he's also a big Leicester City fan, so I've gotta cut him some slack for that.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
So Kellen is going to be a star in this league just like Jason Garrett. Great!! Just what we need!

Brandon George

Verified account

@DMN_George
2h2 hours ago
More
Stephen Jones said he expects new Cowboys QBs coach Kellen Moore "to be a star in this league." Said he has a lot of same qualities as Jason Garrett. Said it was important to keep him in QBs room helping Dak Prescott, & that's also part of making the offense more "Dak-friendly."

28 replies 13 retweets 35 likes
Reply 28 Retweet 13 Like 35

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

What was wrong with the offense in Dak's rookie year? "Dak-friendly", like Romo-friendly? Yeah, we know how that turned out.

So lat season we had a "Dak-enemy" offense? Ha! I'd say so, and Public Enemy #1 was Garrett. Keeping Green in at LT and allowing Dak to get sacked 6 times.

Is there any other team that have their offenses tailored in such a way to where they attach the starting QB's name with the uber hyphenated friendly? Is there a Brees-friendly offense? A Bortles-friendly offense? It's just more soap-selling bullshit.

You want to make it Dak-friendly? GET THE FUCK RID OF GARRETT.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Stephen Jones said he expects new Cowboys QBs coach Kellen Moore "to be a star in this league." Said he has a lot of same qualities as Jason Garrett.

So instead of one clapping fool on the sidelines, we'll have two. GREAT.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So now the club will cross a noodle arm with a clapper. Adds up to another 8-8 season.
Even that may be a tad optimistic. With the Giants selecting their future franchise QB in the upcoming draft, I'm fearing a last place finish in the NFC East.

Top Bottom