Reaction score
i'm ok with alexander as the coach

they have guys like that throughout the league. like the patriots have had their OL coach, dante scarnecchia for a long long time. when he retired for a year, the pat's oline fell to shit in a hurry. pat's oline isn't their strong suit, but scar got some decent production out of journeymen, walk-ons and low-round draft picks. i think it was only nate solder that was a high pick for them on the oline.

i guess we'll see if pollack moves the needle for them or if alexander is going to be "coaching up" for us

i dont know anything about these coaches.
should have fired garrett and all the coaches, hired mcdaniel and let him pick his coaches.
i want to see patriots type route tree and draft/sign wrs to make that work.
if needed, cut dez, twill
witten needs to go too.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i dont know anything about these coaches.
should have fired garrett and all the coaches, hired mcdaniel and let him pick his coaches.
i want to see patriots type route tree and draft/sign wrs to make that work.
if needed, cut dez, twill
witten needs to go too.

cut crawford too while youre at it

and tell charlotte to buy curtains for the fucking windows and actually use them during day games please

Reaction score
cut crawford too while youre at it

and tell charlotte to buy curtains for the fucking windows and actually use them during day games please

let see what happens to dlaw.
there are high tech window that can instantly dim to different degrees electronically

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
let see what happens to dlaw.
there are high tech window that can instantly dim to different degrees electronically

really? and how's that been working out for us??? lets ask witten:

witten-sun.jpg

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
^ that pic is last year but its still the same this year

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i did not say we bought those high tech windows

i read it as "those are high tech windows..."

my bad

i jumped at the opportunity to get into a debate over windows this afternoon.........its monday and we're not in the playoffs....

its gonna be a looooooooooooooooong offseason (again)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So our new o-line coach is good with pass protect blocking schemes? Good, maybe he can keep Dak off his back next season

Now watch our run blocking go to shit and our run game drop dramatically next season

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So our new o-line coach is good with pass protect blocking schemes? Good, maybe he can keep Dak off his back next season

Now watch our run blocking go to shit and our run game drop dramatically next season

Not a problem if we have Bailey healthy though right?
:nyuk

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

i read somewhere that the dallas staple zone blocking run isnt alexander's forte, but he knows it.

the running game was still ok with pollack.

but for fuck's sake....... if this team takes a step back with running the ball with zeke back there then ..c'mon...??? just blow up the godamn star and the new stadium and lock garrett up because he's a terrorist and he's jihading this fucking team so bad.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
i read somewhere that the dallas staple zone blocking run isnt alexander's forte, but he knows it.

but for fuck's sake....... if this team takes a step back with running the ball with zeke back there then ..c'mon...??? just blow up the godamn star and the new stadium and lock garrett up because he's a terrorist and he's jihading this fucking team so bad.

Relaaaaaxx... BaileyBaileyBailey

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

ROFL!

Thanks icup, that post made me laugh

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
story of dallas scout getting owneded on twitter, in 3 tweets

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
^ this birddog dude is a scout or sucks dick at the star or both

the shit he says sometimes just gives us a glimpse into the brainwashing madness going on in dallas

he's basically saying he's ok with consistency/continuity (obviously because it means if a real coach was here, he'd prob be fired---pretty sure he's also related to garrett)

no prob, eagles are in the conf championship but they've had 4 HC's in the last 5 years. and dallas is treading water with the same coach for 7. ya, uh huh, sure...

eagles also have the advantage because they have a real GM over there. we're fist fighting w/ one handed. the other hand is holding a full glass of johnnie walker

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Top Bottom