dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
WHEW. This shit makes me want to BEAT A BABY! KILL A KITTEN! AND PULVERIZE A PUPPY! So it's Pollack's fault that the Cowboys chose to pass on goal line situations instead of running...? INCREDIBLE. Not Linehan's and certainly not Garrett's fault. How do they pull this crap with a straight face?

?

The playcalling complaint is a fair point, but you also cant deny the OL as a whole was not as good this year and IMO regressed badly, especially in pass protection (which I saw a stat recently that quantified that and confirmed what I saw with my eyes, we ranked in the bottom 5 in the league (ie, bad) in % of drop backs pressured.)

There are a lot of plays this past yr you could look at and say WTF was the blocking scheme for that play, and that falls back in large part to the OL coach.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Coaching for the Cowboys is like the good ole boys club

When an opening comes up they just ask Garrett and the coordinators “ya’all know anyone that coach?”

Then they hire their friends or former players

Apparently being capable, knowledgeable, and with experience, but not knowing someone already in the building is an automatic NO!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I’d think Columbo would be in line as the replacement for Pollack.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When the entire Jones clan is caught molesting underage girls at the same time.

I was thinking more along the Lines of a Stevie Ray Vaughn accident. Now that Jerry has his new helicopter we can all hope

Reaction score
Let's say you decide one day to be a football coach. Afterall, you threw 4 TD passes for Polk High when you were in high school, and how hard can it be, really?

The only problem you have is lack of any real experience. Luckily, there are entry level options for the aspiring coach. These options are first, little league football. Volunteer for a Pop Warner or Pee Wee football team in your area to get started coaching!

Your next option is high school football. If you look around long enough you can probably get a coaching job for a high school team as an assistant. Here you will most likely start off coaching a position such as defensive backs, or running backs. Hey, it's a start!

The third option for the aspiring coach with no real experience is the Dallas Cowboys! No experience is needed as the franchise is a charity organization dedicated to sacrificing the careers of potential Hall of Famers, the lives of the fan base as the decades go by, and any chance of playoff success to give no experience coaches a chance they don't deserve. Get hired today! just email your resume to the Dallas Cowboys, or don't! It's not like they care about what's on it. Hell, they probably never read them anyway.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let's say you decide one day to be a football coach. Afterall, you threw 4 TD passes for Polk High when you were in high school, and how hard can it be, really?

The only problem you have is lack of any real experience. Luckily, there are entry level options for the aspiring coach. These options are first, little league football. Volunteer for a Pop Warner or Pee Wee football team in your area to get started coaching!

Your next option is high school football. If you look around long enough you can probably get a coaching job for a high school team as an assistant. Here you will most likely start off coaching a position such as defensive backs, or running backs. Hey, it's a start!

The third option for the aspiring coach with no real experience is the Dallas Cowboys! No experience is needed as the franchise is a charity organization dedicated to sacrificing the careers of potential Hall of Famers, the lives of the fan base as the decades go by, and any chance of playoff success to give no experience coaches a chance they don't deserve. Get hired today! just email your resume to the Dallas Cowboys, or don't! It's not like they care about what's on it. Hell, they probably never read them anyway.

946d8e8a404b2622046b158872be9141.455x341x1.jpg
062bcca4c4e26e27dc3c420f60a7f936--al-bundy-fun-stuff.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He could be, although they are interviewing the Cinci guy as well as Tom Cable

Anybody have that play where Colombo knocked the Falcon guy through the air?

Reaction score

I want Kevin Cogan!! I don't know if he can coach...but he would kill any slackers and probably beat the shit out of the clapper.

Top Bottom