Reaction score
You wonder why any good asst would want to come to Dallas knowing they'll be a scapegoat. I guess there are only so many NFL jobs.

The same thing could be said about a top notch HC. What real HC would want to work in Jerry's circus?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
The same thing could be said about a top notch HC. What real HC would want to work in Jerry's circus?

None. I imagine the really top notch guys (insert your favorite coach's name here) give their agents strict "no calls from any Texas area code" orders.

Reaction score
None. I imagine the really top notch guys (insert your favorite coach's name here) give their agents strict "no calls from any Texas area code" orders.

This I believe. Sad, when you consider the resources that the Cowboys have if only ole Jerry would step aside.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pete Carroll must be going 100% senile

First Brian Schottenheimer as OC, then he apparently made Ken Norton his DC (Norton, who was awful in Oakland and had to be fired during the season by the HC who hired him)

If Marinelli does retire I'd probably have Kris Richard on my short list if I were Garrett.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sounds like somebody Jerry would love in Big D. Winning is great, as long as its my way and on my terms. Winning isnt worth it if sacrifices need to be made to do it.

Go get him Jerry!!

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Sure Belichick is a winner, but we want to have fun. Sounds exactly like a Jerry guy. Fucking losers.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

He likely will be the guy that replaces Red in a year or two.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He likely will be the guy that replaces Red in a year or two.

“replaces red” with _______________________

Fill in the blank with whatever you want and id sign off

You Could even fill in the blank w “toaster” and id be like “well its a little dated in its methods, buts its shiny and bright and thats more than i can say for garrett”

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You Could even fill in the blank w “toaster” and id be like “well its a little dated in its methods, buts its shiny and bright and thats more than i can say for garrett”
LOL

And mine IS! And actually unlike Garrett, it actually does it's fucking JOB!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I like it, Coach Toaster!

4kCiMI5.png

tr6z4uf.png

3WkEXYV.png

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i bet the toaster would do a good job of limiting injuries also by keeping the boys loaded with carbs and precious glycogen. miles austin could actually learn a thing or do from coach toaster.

i also think toaster has an advantage over garrett in cold weather conditions. for obvious reasons

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sad a toaster could give Red a run for his money. I honestly believe that Wayne Fontes, maybe the worst HC in my lifetime, would win most times over him when it really counted.

Top Bottom