yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i bet the toaster would do a good job of limiting injuries also by keeping the boys loaded with carbs and precious glycogen. miles austin could actually learn a thing or do from coach toaster.

i also think toaster has an advantage over garrett in cold weather conditions. for obvious reasons

Sad a toaster could give Red a run for his money. I honestly believe that Wayne Fontes, maybe the worst HC in my lifetime, would win most times over him when it really counted.

UIz9lPh.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So according to Archer today, the Cowboys were willing to make Eberflus the defensive coordinator and change Marinelli to "assistant head coach" in order to try and keep him. Apparently he declined out of respect to Marinelli

Wonder if this is why Marinelli is "considering" retirement.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So according to Archer today, the Cowboys were willing to make Eberflus the defensive coordinator and change Marinelli to "assistant head coach" in order to try and keep him. Apparently he declined out of respect to Marinelli

Or, he just wants to leave before the ship sinks, and who could blame him. If he can turn around that shitty Ind defense he will have people throwing money at him. Beats Ginger stink that is much harder to get off.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Sad a toaster could give Red a run for his money. I honestly believe that Wayne Fontes, maybe the worst HC in my lifetime, would win most times over him when it really counted.

Lame Scwhantz took the Lions to an NFCCG. What does that say about Red?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

how and why does a story like this get out?

Reaction score
Or, he just wants to leave before the ship sinks, and who could blame him. If he can turn around that shitty Ind defense he will have people throwing money at him. Beats Ginger stink that is much harder to get off.

That would make the best sense.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I kinda wondered the same thing, I wonder if Archer really knows that or if he is just speculating.

Feels like the front office doing damage control ahead of the news of him leaving

I dont trust that they aren't releasing bullshit to make themselves look good whenever possible.

Like when they took Jaylon Smith and all of a sudden people were reporting that the Patriots were planning to pick him. When they hell does Belichick every say anything about what they plan to do and why the hell would they let this info get out? It sure was convenient for the Cowboys though to give cover to yet another jeri 2nd round gamble

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone cares about it, dude may or may not be worth a shit as a coordinator. He's a Rob Ryan guy so I have my doubts.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting what kind of shitshow of an assistant coaching staff this team is going to cobble together after all the good ones are off the market

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting what kind of shitshow of an assistant coaching staff this team is going to cobble together after all the good ones are off the market

Isnt Garrett well respected around the league so everybody wants to be in Dallas? Oh, maybe that one hasnt been used for a few years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom