dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting what kind of shitshow of an assistant coaching staff this team is going to cobble together after all the good ones are off the market

Most teams don't fill out coaching staffs when they need people until after the Senior Bowl.

For years now that place has served as almost a job fair type gathering for current and potential NFL assistants.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Smart guy Walls. What's he saying? Play calling or Prescott's arm?

Playcalling. He's saying pretty much the exact same thing Omegasupreme has been saying on these boards, with Omega going much more detailed. People complain about Dak dinking and dunking it, but clearly that's not his fault, that is what the play is being called.

Dak is not the one calling for four yard pass plays on 3rd and 8, and then make some dumb wisecrack about "how this isn't frisbee".

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score
Playcalling. He's saying pretty much the exact same thing Omegasupreme has been saying on these boards, with Omega going much more detailed. People complain about Dak dinking and dunking it, but clearly that's not his fault, that is what the play is being called.

Dak is not the one calling for four yard pass plays on 3rd and 8, and then make some dumb wisecrack about "how this isn't frisbee".

Yeah, probably so. Thought that maybe he was being a little subtle. QB's do have some options at the line if there is an opportunity to exploit a weakness.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

First I thought, who the eff is John Owning? Then I looked at his twitter bio:

ASU. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Junkie. NFL content manager for @FanRagSports. Connoisseur of pass rushers. Typo King. Mostly Cowboys. Terrified of ��.

Oh, ok. Guess this is a great hire then.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i like @johnowning

he was pretty high on carl lawson when nobody else was and he ended up being right

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Nice.

I was reading from Owning that Alexander is also big on trap type blocking schemes, which we've done little of over the past few seasons.

Top Bottom