theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This graph shows why we have the dumbest fans going and why Jerry is worth billions, like 85% of the fans believed in the future of this team beginning of year for some reason. Those fans have since crashed and burned.

Reaction score
This graph shows why we have the dumbest fans going and why Jerry is worth billions, like 85% of the fans believed in the future of this team beginning of year for some reason. Those fans have since crashed and burned.

Many of them have been through this before but continue with the same patterns of behavior.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
6bbc614cca396d51f1949712a18b6eed.png

Jason Garrett: 'No dramatic changes' coming to offense

Why fix what ain’t broke?

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I`m rooting for a lose from here on out every game. Whatever gets Red gone at least. I`m in the Houston area and Dallas and Houston both play at noon but Houston is on the road. So by NFL rules they could show the cowboys game at the same time. However, they are showing Brown's vs Raiders instead. This is an unusual situation in the area. People are getting tired of being forced feed the cowboys.
PHP:

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
just when I thought it wasn't possible to hate this mother fucker any worse

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh my God. There's only so much more than some of us can take. But my issue isn't even with Jerry any more. There are actually fans that would believe and buy what bullshit he's selling.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
At this point, just keep Garrett forever and go 4-12 every year.

Garrett's incompetence and Jerry's bumbling rationalizing are about as entertaining as a winning team anyway.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
OMG. I cant take Jerry. Here is the radio interview if you wanna listen
The Jerry Jones Show | 105.3 The Fan

if the sound of his voice turns your stomach, here are a few notes I jotted down from the interview.

Jerry was essentially asked how he thinks Dallas stacks up with the Rams.....a few of his comments:

well i like our offensive line
we both have good RBs
we are as proud of Dak as they are of Goff
i dont think its a reach to think maybe we can reach the same productivity as the Rams

other comments Jerry made:

dak was offensive rookie of the year, so we've seen him do it- that should be encouraging

no decline in tyron smith

we caught flak for not playing guys in the pre season but we are healthier than some teams are now because of it.

sean lee will be back out there in the future and thats a big key.

-end

fuck jerry and jason...and Dak

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

The only similarities I see with the Rams is between Jerry and the dearly departed Georgia Frontiere. The difference being of course she didnt hide her greed and wasnt a wannabe GM. So I give her the edge as an owner.

Reaction score
The only similarities I see with the Rams is between Jerry and the dearly departed Georgia Frontiere. The difference being of course she didnt hide her greed and wasnt a wannabe GM. So I give her the edge as an owner.

They are both football teams I guess, but that's where the similarities end.

The Rams are an example of what to do, while Dallas is a GLARING example of what NOT to do (namely, allow an idiot to name himself GM for life).

Top Bottom