icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i'm waiting for his new song "can't get open"

Reaction score
Everything in the photo tells me we arent.

Yea probably should have had an lol on that post. Jerry always think's we're close and the Cowboy homers always think we're close. Every offseason for the last 23 years it's wait until next year. Next year never comes. It's hard to get excited about Cowboy seasons anymore. I fell for it in 2014 and 2016 too because I wanted to but I wasn't really surprised when the next season unraveled.

Reaction score
Yea probably should have had an lol on that post. Jerry always think's we're close and the Cowboy homers always think we're close. Every offseason for the last 23 years it's wait until next year. Next year never comes. It's hard to get excited about Cowboy seasons anymore. I fell for it in 2014 and 2016 too because I wanted to but I wasn't really surprised when the next season unraveled.

There is no cure for optimism. I wasn't so sure about last year. It never had a good feel about it. It was just too easy.

Reaction score
There is no cure for optimism. I wasn't so sure about last year. It never had a good feel about it. It was just too easy.

What gets me is that in both 2014 and 2016 I actually felt pretty good about where the Cowboys were heading. Dez's catch aside. I felt much better than in those 8-8 years when the Cowboys would find one strange way after another to lose games. It's going to be hard to convince me anymore. I actually thought we could win by overcoming the HC but I'm not falling for that anymore. I don't think we're ever going to win anything with Garrett.

Reaction score
What gets me is that in both 2014 and 2016 I actually felt pretty good about where the Cowboys were heading. Dez's catch aside. I felt much better than in those 8-8 years when the Cowboys would find one strange way after another to lose games. It's going to be hard to convince me anymore. I actually thought we could win by overcoming the HC but I'm not falling for that anymore. I don't think we're ever going to win anything with Garrett.

Agreed. Or Jerry for that matter. He is the real problem. What top HC would want to work for him. He makes the Cowboy coaching job a difficult one.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For us to take the next step we will have to win in the post season IN SPITE of our head coach, not because of him

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
For us to take the next step we will have to win in the post season IN SPITE of our head coach, not because of him

and in spite of the empty chair at GM

and in spite of no home field advantage

and in spite of the stupid stadium oriented to let the sun blind players

etc, etc

Parity and free agency makes it too damn hard to win even when you have everything going for you so you cant expect to win when you arrogantly punt edges right and left

Top Bottom