Reaction score
I would be a serial killer too if someone named me Spaulding lol Where did that name come from??

It's a Caddyshack reference. I think it was one of the hosts at the Ticket in Dallas that originally came up with it, and it stuck through the years.

[video=youtube;AZ901Y51byo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ901Y51byo[/video]

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Reaction score

Yeah, but they can't see what's being built here. The Process will result in multiple Super Bowls. Only shitty fans can't see that.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This running through walls stuff must be happening in the locker room because I havent seen it on the field.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So I am half watching this playoff game and screwing around on FB when I came across a suggested like. It was the Dallas Cowboys pro shop. Come to find out that it has 667k followers which is mind boggling when you think about it. That many people out there that we know of that are interested buying Cowboy gear, etc. Now you know why Jerry is worth billions and doesnt give a shit about winning.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So I am half watching this playoff game and screwing around on FB when I came across a suggested like. It was the Dallas Cowboys pro shop. Come to find out that it has 667k followers which is mind boggling when you think about it. That many people out there that we know of that are interested buying Cowboy gear, etc. Now you know why Jerry is worth billions and doesnt give a shit about winning.

That many followers for his Pro Shop “IS” Jerry winning

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I bet if we fired our GM we'd win the Super Bowl that season

It would be so hilarious if someone got jeri fired up to the point where he responded by naming someone the GM out of spite, just to show everyone it wouldn't work and then they proceed to win it all the first season jeri abdicates his thrown

It would be awesome if it was a season long story that gained steam with each win and then jeri having egg on his face when they finally win the SB

Reaction score
It would be so hilarious if someone got jeri fired up to the point where he responded by naming someone the GM out of spite, just to show everyone it wouldn't work and then they proceed to win it all the first season jeri abdicates his thrown

It would be awesome if it was a season long story that gained steam with each win and then jeri having egg on his face when they finally win the SB

I think Jerry knows something like this would happen, thus he intends to stay until he assumes room temperature. Then, he won't be around to have to eat the crow. Not like that would happen anyway as Stephen will be GM, and pick right up where dear old dad left off.

Reaction score
I think Jerry knows something like this would happen, thus he intends to stay until he assumes room temperature. Then, he won't be around to have to eat the crow. Not like that would happen anyway as Stephen will be GM, and pick right up where dear old dad left off.

lol.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So... Kellen Moore will be the new QB coach. Which means if history holds... in two years, he'll be the OC. Say good bye Linehan. And in four years, he'll be the HC replacing Garrett. So we're stuck with Garrett for 6 more years.

Funny as to how Moore is getting all this hype of being a great QB coach-to-be, much like Garrett.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So... Kellen Moore will be the new QB coach. Which means if history holds... in two years, he'll be the OC. Say good bye Linehan. And in four years, he'll be the HC replacing Garrett. So we're stuck with Garrett for 6 more years.

Funny as to how Moore is getting all this hype of being a great QB coach-to-be, much like Garrett.

When your GM is a drunk senile old fuck for 100 Alex!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i really hope the dallas media continues showing that it has at least a little bit of fortitude by questioning garrett. hopefully it continues into next season and doesnt get washed out by "the great draft we just had" (like nobody else in the league drafts players but dallas).

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so beasley is a rapper now and trying to start a record label or something.

Top Bottom