theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So they are gonna hang on to this ass hole when they are bringing in the same player at fraction of the price? Sounds par for the course.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What I read into this is that if there is the slightest chance this team has to sneak into the playoffs this a hole might get resigned even after running his mouth about the staff (not that it isnt true)

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Expect this to catch up with them shortly, another problem they have had for years.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s been a strange season for me this year

Usually our offense is what I look forward to watching and it typically has been our strong part of the game.

But this season our Defense has a shot at being one of the top D’s in the league.

I actually look forward to watching the defense play more than I do the offense. And I can’t even remember how long it’s been since I felt better about defense than I do about offense

It should make for an interesting season

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NFL doing what the Cowboys didn't have the guts to do.

Like I said in the other thread on this, I bet they wanted to wait because they potentially get cap credit and may even be able to release him without paying him guaranteed money.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread on this, I bet they wanted to wait because they potentially get cap credit and may even be able to release him without paying him guaranteed money.

The simpler explanation is that enabler Jerry never punishes anyone, and doesn't want to make the wideout position weaker than it is.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The simpler explanation is that enabler Jerry never punishes anyone, and doesn't want to make the wideout position weaker than it is.

Well that's prob true too, but Stevie prob wants that cap $$$ if he can get it.

Top Bottom