Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You first have to have a brain for it to ever be a thought. I HATE THAT MUTHERFUCKER.

he does have a brain....

...and its drowning in johnnie walker

wooooo!!! wildcatter baby! eugenia, git this man some fresh ice, we got an offseason to start!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's a post at CZ and the guy says he overheard David Moore on the radio today, and Moore claimed Garrett's wife and Charlotte Jones are "best friends and basically sisters"

The Cowboys are one of the marquee brands in all of sports, and this is the kind of garbage thought process given to how the team will be led.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There's a post at CZ and the guy says he overheard David Moore on the radio today, and Moore claimed Garrett's wife and Charlotte Jones are "best friends and basically sisters"
If this entered into the thought process at all, there no hope. For all those that thought when Jerry goes, it will get better, I got news for ya.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
he does have a brain....

...and its drowning in johnnie walker

wooooo!!! wildcatter baby! eugenia, git this man some fresh ice, we got an offseason to start!!!

It's his liver that needs drowning, but he would just immediately jump to the head of the list for a liver transplant.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

The Cowboys are one of the marquee brands in all of sports, and this is the kind of garbage thought process given to how the team will be led.

She's fucking damn near 30 years older than Garrett's wife. How the fuck they best friends? I imagine Jason pushed for that to happen, like him snuggling up to Romo during the offseasons.

Reaction score
^^^ Meant to link to article directly, not Reality's thread at the Zone. Too lazy to change it.

Reaction score
Spaulding looks like he would be busy murdering people if he weren't born into a life of luxury.

Something ain't quite right with that guy.

I would be a serial killer too if someone named me Spaulding lol Where did that name come from??

Top Bottom