The 2018 Debacle as I see it - Page 39
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 608

Thread: The 2018 Debacle as I see it

  1. Back To Top    #571
    Pro Bowler Scot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    6,299
    Vegas oddsmakers have the Niners ahead of us to win the NFC

    WTF?


    I mean I know we suck. But we don’t 49’rs suck!

  2. Back To Top    #572
    Pro Bowler yimyammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    I mean I know we suck. But we don’t 49’rs suck!
    It will be interesting to see if we're revising this statement by seasons end, didn't Garapolonionextbradyamoungus win his last 6 games with them last year?

  3. Back To Top    #573
    old and cranky theoneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,087
    Quote Originally Posted by yimyammer View Post
    It will be interesting to see if we're revising this statement by seasons end, didn't Garapolonionextbradyamoungus win his last 6 games with them last year?
    You know they threw a dump trucks worth of money at him and he looked good, but lets see what happens after DCs carefully study his tape. Call me a skeptic. OTOH he has a hell of an actual progressive offensive mind on his sideline whereas Dak not so fortunate.

  4. Appreciation yimyammer appreciated this post
  5. Back To Top    #574
    Draft Pick NoMoRedJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    You know they threw a dump trucks worth of money at him and he looked good, but lets see what happens after DCs carefully study his tape. Call me a skeptic. OTOH he has a hell of an actual progressive offensive mind on his sideline whereas Dak not so fortunate.
    Dak has a red ball and chain compared to Kyle Shanahan.

  6. Appreciation ThoughtExperiment appreciated this post
    lulz yimyammer lulz'd this
  7. Back To Top    #575
    Draft Pick Rynie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,277
    Why are the Saints always rated so fucking high? They haven't done shit in 9 years now.

  8. Back To Top    #576
    Draft Pick TheZoneSucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,688
    I get the gut feeling that it's the Rams' year. Either that or the nachos I had are disagreeing with me.

  9. Back To Top    #577
    In the rotation MrB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynie View Post
    Why are the Saints always rated so fucking high? They haven't done shit in 9 years now.
    Brees and Sean Payton. As long as they’re with the Saints they are going to be rated high.

  10. Back To Top    #578
    Administrator dbair1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    38,730
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZoneSucks View Post
    I get the gut feeling that it's the Rams' year. Either that or the nachos I had are disagreeing with me.
    Its the nachos
    This needs to be the final season of Garrett & his staff. The greatest coaches on the planet should be candidates to lead the best org in sports. The days of teams blowing the Cowboys’ doors off in halftime adjustments needs to end. Time for change, new direction and a new voice
    — Ben Rogers (@BenRogers) November 20, 2017

  11. Back To Top    #579
    old and cranky theoneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,087
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZoneSucks View Post
    I get the gut feeling that it's the Rams' year.
    My brain tells me it will be more their year than ours.

  12. Back To Top    #580
    old and cranky theoneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,087
    Quote Originally Posted by MrB View Post
    Brees and Sean Payton. As long as they’re with the Saints they are going to be rated high.
    Amazing what actually winning a SB will do for rep, aint it.

  13. Back To Top    #581
    In the rotation MrB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,979
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Amazing what actually winning a SB will do for rep, aint it.
    Yup

  14. Back To Top    #582
    WKG ThoughtExperiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,842
    Quote Originally Posted by MrB View Post
    Brees and Sean Payton. As long as they’re with the Saints they are going to be rated high.
    Plus they were one miracle play away from the championship game last year.

    In any event, you've accomplished the near impossible......to have a thread closed/locked on DCU.

  15. Back To Top    #583
    Draft Pick Rynie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtExperiment View Post
    Plus they were one miracle play away from the championship game last year.
    Ah, that is true. I forgot about that. Still… fuck the saints.

  16. Back To Top    #584
    Pro Bowler Scot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    6,299

  17. lulz Doomsday lulz'd this
  18. Back To Top    #585
    Draft Pick TheZoneSucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    And Goodell immediately increases his suspension from 2 games to 6.

  19. lulz Doomsday lulz'd this
    Props NoMoRedJ gave props for this post

Members who have read this thread: 55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

The End Zone