icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i guess ole marvin lewis's luck is running out ??

would be hilarious for gruden to get fired and walk away with all that money

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i guess ole marvin lewis's luck is running out ??

would be hilarious for gruden to get fired and walk away with all that money

Only reason Gruden got hired was to sell PSLs in Vegas. I dont see him as a step up from Del Rio who was mediocre at best. I see Chargers and Chiefs fighting out out for the division and Raiders around 500.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Only reason Gruden got hired was to sell PSLs in Vegas. I dont see him as a step up from Del Rio who was mediocre at best. I see Chargers and Chiefs fighting out out for the division and Raiders around 500.

i like the raiders because lloyd christmas (dumb & dumber) is 1 of my all time favorite movie characters ,,, and i dunno if youve ever seen mark davis ....?

Mark-Davis-Lloyd-Christmas.jpg

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How does it feel to want Chaz?
Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
i like the raiders because lloyd christmas (dumb & dumber) is 1 of my all time favorite movie characters ,,, and i dunno if youve ever seen mark davis ....?

View attachment 4096

To me he looks just like Bucky Larson.

57930514d63e4b4d1a664c04e1197e12.jpeg

allpurpose

Spectator
Reaction score
Marvin will never get fired. Someone has to be there to mask Mike Brown's ineptitude..
Marvin has been the guy credited with bringing the Bengals out of the 90s.. He's actually not as hated in Cincinnati as some other head coaches are in their respective towns like say... uhmmm.. Dallas dare I say?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
IMO opinion somebody is getting waaay ahead of themselves here.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty sure Roger never endorsed anything until he won a SB.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's never too early for the piglets to line up at the known teat.

This suggests that he knows a big money (cap crippling deal) is coming before it has been earned. That's the problem I have with it right this minute. I have a sinking feeling he will get it no matter what happens this year because as usual failure will be rationalized away.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This suggests that he knows a big money (cap crippling deal) is coming before it has been earned. That's the problem I have with it right this minute. I have a sinking feeling he will get it no matter what happens this year because as usual failure will be rationalized away.

DING!

The die is already cast, Stevie already on record saying they're gonna marry him regardless.

Top Bottom