Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The sad part is he’s actually productive when he is on the field. He had 7 sacks in 8 games last season

But he’s a stupid player. He gets suspended to start the season last year, then he gets accused of DV, then has other baby mama drama, is having child custody issues, then shows up out of shape and can’t practice, and now gets suspended again. All this in a contract year. Apparently this suspension is for violating the drug abuse policy by not showing up to his scheduled drug tests. So he’s either too stupid to keep track of the scheduled tests. Or.... he’s using and knew he would test positive and is too stupid to be able to use drugs and do what he needs to do to pass his scheduled tests

And didn’t he get in trouble in college for ripping a stop sign out of the ground or some shit like that?

So he has a long history of being a tard.

The only good thing is this will bring his asking price down next year if we opt to resign him

Last edited:
Reaction score
The sad part is he’s actually productive when he is on the field. He had 7 sacks in 8 games last season

But he’s a stupid player. He gets suspended to start the season last year, then he gets accused of DV, then has other baby mama drama, is having child custody issues, then shows up out of shape and can’t practice, and now gets suspended again. All this in a contract year.

And didn’t he get in trouble in college for ripping a stop sign out of the ground or some shit like that?

So he has a long history of being a tard.

The only good thing is this will bring his asking price down next year if we opt to resign him

Just get rid of the idiot. So sick and tired of having idiots like this populate our roster. Step one was getting rid of the biggest idiot of them all - Dez. Now, show T-Will and Irving the door too. It's not like we are losing guys who anchored a Patriots-like dynasty.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just get rid of the idiot. So sick and tired of having idiots like this populate our roster. Step one was getting rid of the biggest idiot of them all - Dez. Now, show T-Will and Irving the door too. It's not like we are losing guys who anchored a Patriots-like dynasty.

I’m completely fine with cleaning house of all the retards who are too stupid to be on the team.

Last years suspension cost DI $154k and this years suspension will cost him $685k!

If that’s not motivation to get your shit together then I don’t know what is.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m completely fine with cleaning house of all the retards who are too stupid to be on the team.

Last years suspension cost DI $154k and this years suspension will cost him $685k!

If that’s not motivation to get your shit together then I don’t know what is.

It's motivation for you and me but not to these morons. If I was looking at a 7 digit payday, I wouldn't leave my house. Some of these guys are just dumb and that's why they're broke a few years out of the league.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Every year it's the same fucking thing. We can never enter a season with optimism or without controversy. Fuck your daughter and gf problems you piece of shit.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Some people are just pieces of shit. Pure and simple. The fact that they have talent in a specific area and that other people are willing to pay them millions of dollars for their talent doesn’t change the fact that they are still a piece of shit.

They are just pieces of shit with nicer cars and houses

Reaction score
I try to imagine a future of my plan to train better behaved NFL players...

[video=youtube;Y_76RK_5bBs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_76RK_5bBs[/video]

joe_buck.png

"Troy, since we have a few minutes before the action resumes, let me have you're opinion on something. The league has seen a virtual extinction of off the field issues, and bad behavior from NFL players. There's been no domestic abuse cases in three seasons, and all other suspensions, fines, and other forms of punishment have dropped to about 1% of what they were in previous eras. There's also been no reported cases of bankrupt former players in the last 4 years. What do you think has lead to this outstanding success?"

joe-buck-troy-aikman-300x169.jpg

"Well, Beavi... err... I mean Joe, it can only be the Rookie Fast Food Rule that went into effect several years back. It's been long enough now that every player in the league has been through it. I was talking to a player the other day who told me explicitly that the rookie year he spent working at McDonalds for minimum wage, while trying to pay rent on a one bedroom apartment, the utilities, and keep himself from starving taught him to grab that brass ring like a pitbull on a pork chop. He now knew the reality of the world which he admits he had never been exposed to being a coddled athlete through public school, and then college. That, in my mind, has to be the reason we've seen such outstanding behavior from players across the league for the last few seasons."

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We’re getting tot he time of year where these assholes really can’t control themselves.
Lets set the whole man purse issue aside for a minute and focus on the fact that he paid $2400 for it. In his mind its a status symbol, in my mind its a monument to stupidity. I hope he has a real good financial planner but I doubt it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lets set the whole man purse issue aside for a minute and focus on the fact that he paid $2400 for it. In his mind its a status symbol, in my mind its a monument to stupidity. I hope he has a real good financial planner but I doubt it.

Real good financial planners nix 2400 dollar man purses, so your doubt is likely.

Of course, morons typically don't take the advice of real good financial planners, so there's that too.

We have a dumb cluck for a RB.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Real good financial planners nix 2400 dollar man purses, so your doubt is likely.

Of course, morons typically don't take the advice of real good financial planners, so there's that too.

We have a dumb cluck for a RB.

A dumb cluck and his money soon depart. LOL

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i dont know if its just me, but zeke always looks like hes drooling out of the corner of his mouth

Top Bottom