CouchCoach

Cheerleader
Reaction score
The "Process" finally revealed. It's back to the 90's for the Cowboys and Garrett is going to demote himself to backup QB. Bad news is he's kinda old; good news is he can still throw a better ball than Prescott and will probably replace him.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
garrett usually wins his 1v1 qb games w/ prescott

and derek carr destroyed dak on tv that 1 time too

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well fellas we are in the danger zone for stupid players. And we all know we have plenty of those on the team.

We are at the point in the off season where it’s four weeks or so until training camp starts with no team activities to keep the players occupied.

This has traditionally been the time of year where stupid players get caught doing stupid things.

T Willy was a little ahead of the curve and already pulled his stupid offseason move with his drunken car crash.

Let’s hope someone puts a leash on Zeke and keeps his ass in line during this time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
T Willy was a little ahead of the curve and already pulled his stupid offseason move with his drunken car crash.
That doesn't mean it's out of his system by any means.

Also, let's not equate "stupid" with "dumb." It's really two separate and distinct things. We have DUMB players who aren't necessarily also stupid.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
David Irving has been suspended for four games for violating the leagues substance abuse policy

As I stated before

We have stupid players. We may have some dumb players, be we also have some stupid ones too!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
that explains why they took so long to tender him and ultimately put a 2nd rounder on him.

this guy is a fucking idiot

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I actually like this. Never understood the whole 10 yard cushion thing.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And that is after he showed up to camp overweight and out of shape

Not to mention he was suspended for the same thing for the first four games last season

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
repeat after me:

R-K-G!!!

R-K-G!!!

R-K-G!!!

Reaction score
David Irving has been suspended for four games for violating the leagues substance abuse policy

As I stated before

We have stupid players. We may have some dumb players, be we also have some stupid ones too!

Not surprised in the least.

I'm telling ya, every NFL player should have to work at a fast food place for a year before suiting up so that they know how lucky they are to have a job in the NFL.

If they are still too stupid to keep their ass out of trouble after that experience then they are far too stupid to be on the roster.

CouchCoach

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Not surprised in the least.

I'm telling ya, every NFL player should have to work at a fast food place for a year before suiting up so that they know how lucky they are to have a job in the NFL.

If they are still too stupid to keep their ass out of trouble after that experience then they are far too stupid to be on the roster.
The incidents of getting caught are actually very low on the grand scale, it is the Cowboys that lead the league in this kind of stuff. Not saying they do it more, they just get caught more.

He showed up a fat fuck and was sent home, how do you think he's going to do now with missing the first 4 games? They cannot count on this moron and they damned well better be preparing for that because they've got 1 DL that can get after the QB and that will not get it done.

And they gave this dbag custody of his daughter, the gf must be really something.

Reaction score
The incidents of getting caught are actually very low on the grand scale, it is the Cowboys that lead the league in this kind of stuff. Not saying they do it more, they just get caught more.

He showed up a fat fuck and was sent home, how do you think he's going to do now with missing the first 4 games? They cannot count on this moron and they damned well better be preparing for that because they've got 1 DL that can get after the QB and that will not get it done.

And they gave this dbag custody of his daughter, the gf must be really something.

It boggles the mind. The Cowboys are better than those contrived "reality" shows for brain dead drama.

Top Bottom