Reaction score
shiner-pdx.jpg

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Wow using all these next gen stats to tell us that the eagles and cowboys o-lines are not top 10 worthy even tho theres like 5-6 pro bowlers/all-pros coming from both units

Whatever

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's why I was surprised GB got rid of/"promoted" Ted Thompson. I thought he always did a pretty good job, and that he was a victim of never picking very high because they've been good for so many years now.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's why I was surprised GB got rid of/"promoted" Ted Thompson. I thought he always did a pretty good job, and that he was a victim of never picking very high because they've been good for so many years now.

Empirically speaking, a team that is 16th best in drafting over a 15 year period, leads to many an 8-8 season. Further, combine a mediocre front office with below par coaching and you will be looking up at a lot of teams.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Randy Gregory’s suspension ended January 6th, and he could have filed for reinstatement 60 days prior to that date. I report I just heard is that he has a regular job now, is bypolar and is trying to get his life back on track.

No word on when or even if he will apply to be reinstated

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Randy Gregory’s suspension ended January 6th, and he could have filed for reinstatement 60 days prior to that date. I report I just heard is that he has a regular job now, is bypolar and is trying to get his life back on track.

No word on when or even if he will apply to be reinstated

Take it fwiw, but Broaddus (who has been very skeptical about Gregory ever playing again) is saying he is working hard to get reinstated and is supposedly in tremendous shape.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Take it fwiw, but Broaddus (who has been very skeptical about Gregory ever playing again) is saying he is working hard to get reinstated and is supposedly in tremendous shape.

Good for him if it’s true

But I’ll believe that when I see it. I don’t see Gregory ever making it on the field for an entire season unless the NFL changes it’s pot policies

This kid is just too dumb to stay away from the stuff

JPP1974

Ready for Summertime
Reaction score
Yeah as really think that Gregory has been getting many chances only to blow them!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Some good company at the top of this list for Zeke:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Now this is kind remarkable:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Now this is kind remarkable:

this is a dumb stat, Elliott has only been on the team 2 years, so unless my math is wrong, he's been active 27 of 33 games (two 16 game seasons plus 1 playoff game minus 6 games for the suspension) in 2 years, he wasn't here 3 years ago

what am I missing here?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah as long as we have both Zack and Deke healthy we gone have an offense.

That’s no guarantee

But it’s a good start. Because without either of them we ain’t got shit and that has already been proven. But just because the are both on the field doesn’t mean we will have success

BigD

Spectator
Reaction score
this is a dumb stat, Elliott has only been on the team 2 years, so unless my math is wrong, he's been active 27 of 33 games (two 16 game seasons plus 1 playoff game minus 6 games for the suspension) in 2 years, he wasn't here 3 years ago

what am I missing here?

I think it is just showing how good Zeke has been. He leads the league over the last 3 years even though he's played less than two full seasons.

Top Bottom