Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score

That's definitely the right attitude. Don't listen to a 5X Super Bowl winner. Keep being the fucking JAG you are. This team has several players I absolutely can't stand: Scandrick, Dez, Crawford, and now Charlton.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
he could very well be a dumbass, but he's a harbaugh guy too so take that for what its worth

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's definitely the right attitude. Don't listen to a 5X Super Bowl winner. Keep being the fucking JAG you are. This team has several players I absolutely can't stand: Scandrick, Dez, Crawford, and now Charlton.

like icup mentioned, Harbaugh really likes him and so did former Harbaugh assistant Greg Jackson (who is on our staff)

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
like icup mentioned, Harbaugh really likes him and so did former Harbaugh assistant Greg Jackson (who is on our staff)

And Linehan really liked helen moore. So much so he's now the next star in training at the star. Taco might pan out but its hard to get excited about what this staff likes.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And Linehan really liked helen moore. So much so he's now the next star in training at the star. Taco might pan out but its hard to get excited about what this staff likes.

Right?!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Haley has terrible luck. He took a personal interest in tutoring Gregory because he wore #94, and now they saddle him with a dummy.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Haley has terrible luck. He took a personal interest in tutoring Gregory because he wore #94, and now they saddle him with a dummy.
Haley may be wack but he knows his D Line play. Said it a million times, never saw a better inside counter move than he had, led to lots of sacks and pressures. The sports center generation apparently cant be bothered to pick up a few nuggets.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Crazy and HOFer or over drafted under achiever? Humm, which do I prefer.

the whole league is just maddening right now from constant drama over what is a catch or not a catch, to suspensions like Zeke, prima donnas like this yo-yo getting his back up over a HOFer trying to help him to nonstop jeri BS

and then there is parity which is working like a champ except for one outlier (the Pats but even they have gone 5-3 in SBs and barely won the 5 they won). Even the teams and coaches we'd probably all agree we'd like to have coaching in Dallas have blown super bowl wins. Can you imagine what people would say about Garrett had he not ran Zeke and got the interception at the goal line like Seattle did? Or blowing the 28-3 lead Atlanta did? Cowboy fans would be out of their minds and I'd be right there with them.

The league is fun if you don't have a passionate rooting interest, if you do, its a white knuckle ride to hell

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BOOM!!!! If Haley isnt careful, he is going to surpass Staubach and Lilly as my favorite Cowboy all time.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Is it Haley with the bad luck or our FO selecting the wrong players?

I’ll let you be the judge

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
haley was pretty blunt on the players loser attitude

but its ultimately the coach that should be held.. ...... .... ___________

shit whats the word im looking for?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
BOOM!!!! If Haley isnt careful, he is going to surpass Staubach and Lilly as my favorite Cowboy all time.
"Instead of facebook maybe they should get in that playbook. Maybe they should learn how to rush, catch and block." -- Haley.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
"Instead of facebook maybe they should get in that playbook. Maybe they should learn how to rush, catch and block." -- Haley.

Classic line.

He should have added something for the coaches also. Like instead of Garrett reading coach quote books and collecting coach autographs he should develop a playbook.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I like Haley and there is no doubt he had a huge impact once we traded for him.

That said, Jimmy Johnson did go a few rounds with Haley after trading for him and even threatened to cut him at halftime of the Denver Broncos game in 1992.

I also sorta wonder about the timing of these comments Haley just made, they come less than a week after reports came out that the Cowboys and Demarcus Ware were discussing a role for him in next years training camp specifically to work with the pass rushers (instead of Haley)

Top Bottom