Reaction score
I just want to see if Dallas don’t make the playoffs next season what type of excuse Jones will make to keep him......

Jerry will have his usual excuses. Suspensions, injuries, bad luck, Goodall, poor coordinators...it goes on and on. If he fires Garrett, what real NFL HC would come to Dallas and work for the Jones?? No one. The cycle will just continue. The only solution is new ownership. That cannot happen until Jerry is gone.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Jerry will have his usual excuses. Suspensions, injuries, bad luck, Goodall, poor coordinators...it goes on and on. If he fires Garrett, what real NFL HC would come to Dallas and work for the Jones?? No one. The cycle will just continue. The only solution is new ownership. That cannot happen until Jerry is gone.
Your best comment yet, 100 %. Dallas HC job as bad as the Bengals job, but at least Marvin Lewis can make the playoffs every once in a while...

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I really hope the attendance takes a dip, and whatever seats are filled are opposing fans. I also hope people BOO when they are playing like Corky Thatchers.

Also, they need to rename the stadium to Dysfunction Junction.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
you’re pathetic, and if this is the best you can do there is no reason to continue to waste time. I am bored with you. He must have some good Twinkie for you to defend him like this. Go and find a woman, because the only pussy you see is when you look in the mirror....lol lol lol...

D O U C H E

B A G

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
you’re pathetic, and if this is the best you can do there is no reason to continue to waste time. I am bored with you. He must have some good Twinkie for you to defend him like this. Go and find a woman, because the only pussy you see is when you look in the mirror....lol lol lol...

Dbair is a admin here and if he truly were a pussy he would ban your ass. He won't because he's not.

You're calling for the immediate replacement of Tyron Smith, and are all butthurt over someone calling you on it?

I'm not against drafting another good LT in a higher round, but hell naw, you don't dump Smith unless he simply can't play football anymore.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Dbair is a admin here and if he truly were a pussy he would ban your ass. He won't because he's not.

You're calling for the immediate replacement of Tyron Smith, and are all butthurt over someone calling you on it?

I'm not against drafting another good LT in a higher round, but hell naw, you don't dump Smith unless he simply can't play football anymore.

That signature is hilarious when put in context.

The other day I was at the gym and a girl on the machine in front of me was wearing a shirt that had accountability on the back. I started to crack up thinking about the Red Clapping Clown and Accountability but then it pissed me off thinking about that wimpy HC of ours and his stupid motivational gimmicks. My hatred for him grows every day!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That signature is hilarious when put in context.

The other day I was at the gym and a girl on the machine in front of me was wearing a shirt that had accountability on the back. I started to crack up thinking about the Red Clapping Clown and Accountability but then it pissed me off thinking about that wimpy HC of ours and his stupid motivational gimmicks. My hatred for him grows every day!

pWfJSeC.png

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Your best comment yet, 100 %. Dallas HC job as bad as the Bengals job, but at least Marvin Lewis can make the playoffs every once in a while...

The Cowboys are far more talented than the Bengals. If Lewis had a better team.... to his credit if he does get fired as an HC, he'll have no problem finding a job as a DC. Who the fuck would want Garrett as an OC?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tom Landry --- Intelligent HC and had guts.

Jimmy Johnson --- Intelligent HC and had guts.

Barry Switzer --- stupid HC but had guts.

Chan Gailey --- intelligent HC but didn't have guts --- cautious.

Dave Campo --- see Switzer.

Bill Parcells --- intelligent HC, cautious --- not as much as Gaily.

Wade Phillips --- see Parcells.

Jason Garrett --- stupid HC and gutless. BAD COMBINATION.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gailey was a fucking idiot Laz.

Campo was a bonehead too.

Parcells was good for the organization but he was mediocre as hell on the sideline here.

Wade was a buffoon.

Red Balls is a buffoon

We haven't had a real HC since Jimmy.

Reaction score
Gailey was a fucking idiot Laz.

Campo was a bonhead too.

Parcells was good for the organization but he was mediocre as hell on the sideline here.

Wade was a buffoon.

Red Balls is a buffoon

We haven't had a real HC since Jimmy.

Agreed. Wade is a DC and an outstanding one he was never a great leader that a HC needs to be. Parcells was a great HC in a bad situation in Dallas with Jerry.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed. Wade is a DC and an outstanding one he was never a great leader that a HC needs to be. Parcells was a great HC in a bad situation in Dallas with Jerry.

Parcells was a great head coach with the Giants and Pats

He was not a great coach when he came to Dallas.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Parcells was a great head coach with the Giants and Pats

He was not a great coach when he came to Dallas.

I don't think his heart and passion were in it, he was just picking up a big retirement annuity.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't think his heart and passion were in it, he was just picking up a big retirement annuity.

How could any coach really have his heart in it with Jerry chirping in his ear every day and trying to make football decisions?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

My feeling exactly. He just didn't have the fire in the belly that had in the 50's and early/mid 90's

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The Tuna knew about that going in though.

True but do you think knowing it going in would really allow for you to know how bad it would be once you're in that situation every day, day after day after day of Jerry?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
True but do you think knowing it going in would really allow for you to know how bad it would be once you're in that situation every day, day after day after day of Jerry?

The whole "if we win the SB Jerry gets the credit" clause probably clued him in on what day-to-day with the puke would be like.

As did Jimmy.

Top Bottom